News
On When I Was the Most Beautiful • Oct 19, 2020
Title When I Was the Most Beautiful
Awful. The first 2 episodes was very good then it was literally a mess, I don't recommend to anyone
13 0
On Once Again • Sep 14, 2020
Title Once Again
I'm already missing this family!!!!
6 0
On Once Again • Sep 14, 2020
Title Once Again
AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!
5 0
On My Dear Youth - Coffee Prince • Aug 29, 2020
Title My Dear Youth - Coffee Prince
Can't wait!!
2 0
On When I Was the Most Beautiful • Aug 20, 2020
Title When I Was the Most Beautiful
TALARICOOOOOOO
1 0
Replying to girl • Aug 20, 2020
Title When I Was the Most Beautiful
So how's it looking? Any thoughts on who the male lead is here?
So... idk yet! But I might have a theorie. I think they want us to believe that the ML is Ha Seokjin because of the "interest" the FL showed towards him on those first episodes and maybe at the 2nd half of the drama things starts changing and we finally get that Jisoo is the ML. What you reckon?
3 0
On When I Was the Most Beautiful • Aug 19, 2020
Title When I Was the Most Beautiful
Loved the first episode! Can't wait for tomorrow~
0 6
Replying to earthmixxitup • Aug 16, 2020
Title Flower of Evil
is this worth watching?
100%!!!!!
0 0
Replying to Kairamelo • Aug 9, 2020
Title Once Again
which episode?
you're welcome!!
0 0
Replying to Kairamelo • Aug 8, 2020
Title Once Again
which episode?
welcome!!! ??
1 0
Replying to Kairamelo • Aug 8, 2020
Title Once Again
which episode?
https://youtu.be/dI8NZsjRyGk here! little star by standing egg ?
3 4
Replying to MinSuga • Aug 7, 2020
Title Once Again
Does anyone know what song Jae Suk sings to Da Hee when they first start dating? The one he sings in the bathroom
which episode?
0 6
On Mystic Pop-Up Bar • May 20, 2020
Title Mystic Pop-Up Bar
I just watched the first episode and WOW!!!! I really enjoyed it!!! Looking forward the next episodes :)
9 0
Replying to Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo • May 19, 2020
Title Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo
Replying to deleted comment
It is only available in links
0 0
Replying to flower • May 14, 2020
Title Extracurricular
i think it is freak by kim sawol
Thank you!!!!!!+
0 1
On Extracurricular • May 12, 2020
Title Extracurricular
Heyy, does anybody knows the ending song of the last episode??? plssss
0 3
Replying to Megan • Apr 29, 2020
Title Once Again
snsd kissing you♡
That's it!!!!! Thank you so muchhhhh!!!♡♡♡♡
2 0
On Once Again • Apr 28, 2020
Title Once Again
Aaaaa does anybody knows the ending song of episode 18?? I cant remember the name :( Help jusseyo...
0 2
On Hyena • Mar 3, 2020
Title Hyena
It's a very good drama!! I'm really enjoying it! Cant wait till friday to watch the new episode!!
3 0
On Crash Landing on You • Feb 17, 2020
Title Crash Landing on You
Amazing drama!!!!!!!! Entered straight to my favorite dramas list!
2 0
