Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Sep 3, 2026
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Malaysia
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 19, 2020

Friends

On Word of Honor • Apr 29, 2021
Are they going to have a concert soon ? Do anyone know how and where can watch the live streaming ?
1 4
Replying to NotThatHisa • Apr 28, 2021
https://www.novelupdates.com/series/faraway-wanderers/
Thank you :)
0 0
Replying to iamme • Apr 28, 2021
Just finished this and it is 10/10 for me. I will rate it more than 10 if I can (sigh). Can anyone suggest to…
Have you already watch The Untamed ? If you haven’t, then I recommend you may have to try watch the drama because it was quite similar to this drama ;)
1 3
On Word of Honor • Apr 27, 2021
Hi can anyone send me the link of this novel ? I really enjoy watching soulmates drama :)
0 2
On Douluo Continent • Mar 19, 2021
Gao Tai Yu (Dai Mu Bai) is so lucky to get filming drama together with Wang Yibo and Xiao Zhan ;) Gank Your Heart & Douluo Continent <3
2 0
Replying to andrewpck • Mar 19, 2021
You won't regret it, the chemistry between 2 male leads is quite explosive! Everyone is smitten by flirtations.…
It sounds awesome ! Thank you for your reply. I'll definitely watch it ;)
2 1
Replying to Jess • Mar 19, 2021
You can watch it on youku youtube channel (only up to ep 15 though) or you can watch it on youku app, VIP members…
It sounds awesome ! Thank you for your reply. I'll definitely watch it ;)
1 0
On Word of Honor • Mar 19, 2021
Hi, where can I watch this drama series ? Is it worth to watch like The Untamed ?
1 8
Replying to untamedforever • Feb 8, 2021
In 2018. They finished filming it in mid of 2019
Oh I see, so that after Xiao Zhan filming Chen Qing Ling right ?
0 1
On The Wolf • Jan 17, 2021
Title The Wolf Spoiler
Did Bo Wang died after Zhai Xing in the final episode ? Or he just disappeared ?
0 1
Replying to hello • Jan 4, 2021
Title The Untamed
He is receiving his punishment for visiting Wei Wuxian. Remember the Lan clan has the rule of "do not befriend…
Ohh I see.. Thank you for your reply :)
0 0
On The Untamed • Jan 3, 2021
Title The Untamed Spoiler
I was confused on episode 29 at the end of the episode where Lan Zhan kneeling in the snow while holding the bamboo sticks. Can anyone explains why ?
0 2
On Xiao Zhan • Dec 23, 2020
Person Xiao Zhan
Hi, is it true that we can't vote for Xiao Zhan on Weibo King ? If it was true.. why ?
0 2
Replying to Dramas4me • Dec 22, 2020
Person Xiao Zhan
Does anyone know where I can watch the whole Tencent award show (星光大赏) on 12/20/2020? I missed it. Please…
In WeTV apps . Just search (Tencent)
0 0
Replying to OneLuffy • Dec 22, 2020
Anyone else think the OST sung by Yang Zi & Xiao Zhan sounded very disney-ish? Very beautiful!
I thought I noticed it myself lol . The song sounded like disney fairytale and others disney song . A song that story about princess and prince from the kingdom hahaha
2 0