Editorials
On The Legend of Anle • Feb 12, 2024
Title The Legend of Anle
why Di Zi Yuan hair turned white? and was Leng Bei being killed?
0 1
Replying to wenkexing • Mar 23, 2023
Title The Starry Love
you can watch it on youtube or viki
thanks !
1 1
On The Starry Love • Mar 23, 2023
Title The Starry Love
where can i watch this ?
0 3
On The Oath of Love • Mar 31, 2022
Title The Oath of Love
So do anyone here who know the character's name An Fei ? Shao Jiang's agent. What is her real name ? I can't find her name lol
0 0
Replying to Licorice • Mar 31, 2022
Title The Oath of Love
So someone calculated on twitter their kisses - 40! And director said there many cut scenes, so maybe all rumours…
It was so funny when they keep counting on their kisses hahaha lol
6 1
On The Oath of Love • Mar 30, 2022
Title The Oath of Love
What is the difference between original and tv version ? I currently watching the original version one.
0 1
On The Oath of Love • Mar 15, 2022
Title The Oath of Love
Omg is this a dream ? It just 1 hour more to wait for the drama to begin ! I just can't believe it hahaha. Please slap my face 🤣
3 0
Replying to Gizzy • Feb 16, 2022
Title The Long Ballad Spoiler
In Ep 4 A'Sun discovers her identity but doesn't let on that he knows. Nobody else knows for a while until she…
Wow thank you so much for your explanations :) I will continue watching it
0 2
Replying to Gizzy • Feb 16, 2022
Title The Long Ballad Spoiler
In Ep 4 A'Sun discovers her identity but doesn't let on that he knows. Nobody else knows for a while until she…
Ohh i see, so after that did she still disguise herself as male or let people see herself as female ?
0 4
On The Long Ballad • Feb 16, 2022
Title The Long Ballad Spoiler
Can someone spoil me when will li changge expose herself as female ?
0 6
Replying to Val C • Jan 17, 2022
Title Ace Troops
iQIYI has it translated. So far only first 5 are free. Dramacool has it too.
Thank you so much
0 0
On Ace Troops • Jan 17, 2022
Title Ace Troops
Hello, where can I watch this drama ? TQ :)
0 2
On Ancient Love Poetry • Oct 19, 2021
Title Ancient Love Poetry
May I know this drama worth to watch like other xianxia drama such as tmpob, elod, aol and lnr ?
0 5
Replying to Nayla Mashitaazhar • Oct 6, 2021
Title Eternal Love of Dream
Of course it's different. TMOPB focuses on the story of Bai Qian and Ye Hua. Feng Jiu and Dong Hua are just side…
Ohh I see, thanks for your explanation :)
0 0
On Xiao Zhan • Oct 5, 2021
Person Xiao Zhan
Happy Birthday Xiao Zhan my beloved idol <3
0 0
On Eternal Love of Dream • Oct 5, 2021
Title Eternal Love of Dream
May I know why their story here was different from TMPOB ?
1 8
On Zhang Zhe Han • Aug 23, 2021
Person Zhang Zhe Han
I missed him so much.. Still waiting for new updates from him.. All his social media was gone.. I wonder how he felt right now after the incident happened. Hopefully he will be alright and everything ease. Be strong Zhang Zhe Han :(
5 0
On The Oath of Love • Aug 15, 2021
Title The Oath of Love
29 episodes are not enough at all :'(
3 0
On Ashes of Love • Aug 7, 2021
Title Ashes of Love Spoiler
This drama really touches my heart and bring tears in my eyes especially the last 3 episodes. However, my heart still aches for Run Yu. He was gone through a lot of suffering and being lonely till the end. I wish he will open his heart for Kuang Lu who truly loves him :(
2 0
On The Oath of Love • Aug 6, 2021
Title The Oath of Love
Finally our dreams come true <3
1 0
