Editorials
On School 2021 • Jan 13, 2022
Title School 2021
Tbh I nearly gonna drop this drama, but because of youngjoo and seoyoung, I decided to continue this drama for them ❤️. I love their chemistry more than the first main lead itself! Will gonna miss them so much!
6 0
On Kim Mi Soo • Jan 5, 2022
Person Kim Mi Soo
RIP 😭✨
0 0
On Bad and Crazy • Jan 4, 2022
Title Bad and Crazy
It's start to get annoying, when they found the witnesses but then there's drug ring who destroy it immediately 🤧.
0 0
On Bad and Crazy • Dec 19, 2021
Title Bad and Crazy
Wow this drama is giving me stress reliever while watching the action scenes lol! Loving the first ep!
0 0
Replying to nimwoo • Dec 14, 2021
Title The King's Affection
imo reviews and comments are too extreme - i agree it isn't the best saeguk out there. it has several flaws in…
Too much political centered is not so good for me as if it's were me, I probably will gonna skip the scenes much. In this drama, I didn't even skip any scenes as it wasn't that much about politics. Overall this drama is so good, but yeah everyone has different tastes to react differently.
6 0
On The King's Affection • Dec 14, 2021
Title The King's Affection
Aw no, my Mondays wouldn't be the same without them now 😭. Not ready to let them go 😂. It's one a beautiful drama I have look forward to!
7 0
On The King's Affection • Dec 13, 2021
Title The King's Affection Spoiler
For ep 19 we were worried about Hyun is going to die but now even worry for the last ep about the King omg 😭💔. We hope it's a happy ending 🥺.
8 1
On The King's Affection • Dec 7, 2021
Title The King's Affection Spoiler
At this rate these 2 last episodes is giving me "Mr Queen" fate for second lead 💔🥺. I'm still not gonna drop my rates and be patience for this drama despite the beginning episodes is good, maybe it's just we are gonna move to conflict episodes.
3 0
On The King's Affection • Dec 7, 2021
Title The King's Affection
This drama is going to be sad for the remaining episodes 💔😢
2 0
On The King's Affection • Dec 1, 2021
Title The King's Affection Spoiler
The characters is starting to die 😢. I wish these main characters that protects the king wouldn't end up dying or sacrifice from protecting the prince 💔.
6 0
On The King's Affection • Nov 30, 2021
Title The King's Affection
Lol cant stop laughing when Jiwoon is jealous at that particular scene and why Jiwoon is so innocent xD
13 0
On One Ordinary Day • Nov 28, 2021
Title One Ordinary Day
This drama is good! Kim Soo Hyun acting never disappoints me.
14 0
Replying to Jade • Nov 25, 2021
Title School 2021 Spoiler
After watching ep 1, youngjoo is the most stand out character to me ❤️. This drama kinda reminds me of At…
And 2 of the male leads really reminds me of true beauty too, the situation they are in. 🌼
1 0
On School 2021 • Nov 25, 2021
Title School 2021
After watching ep 1, youngjoo is the most stand out character to me ❤️. This drama kinda reminds me of At a distance spring is a green where all the leads having their painful past 😶.
2 1
On The King's Affection • Nov 24, 2021
Title The King's Affection Spoiler
Ohhhh nooooo. Jiwoon's father suddenly there and saw them kissing ah. I actually thought it was Hyun at first . I hope jiwoon's father would regret it that he kills the real crown prince instead of decide to try kill again fr.
3 0
On Hellbound • Nov 20, 2021
Title Hellbound
At first I was like suddenly they changed the main characters after 3 episodes. But the last 3 episodes got me so immerse in this drama! Waiting for season 2!
10 1
On Would You Like a Cup of Coffee? • Nov 18, 2021
Title Would You Like a Cup of Coffee?
Definitely this drama can be replace after "Hometown Cha Cha Cha" for me cuz of healing scenes + father-son figure relationship.
5 6
On Now, We Are Breaking Up • Nov 18, 2021
Title Now, We Are Breaking Up
This drama somehow giving me some Encounter vibes, but overall enjoyed the first 2 episodes!
5 0
On The King's Affection • Nov 18, 2021
Title The King's Affection
So you're telling me to wait another week to see Ji un's reaction fr? Ahhh noooo
11 0
Replying to Kathleen • Nov 13, 2021
Title Melancholia
They have the same director
Yes I know about it. That's why I watch this drama a go :))
0 0