News
Replying to emmasdramas3 • Apr 11, 2023
Title The Secret Romantic Guesthouse Spoiler
Exactly, and the watchman could be Shi Yeol because he was really concerned when Kang San got shot with the arrow…
Yes you may be right too! Shi Yeol was suspicious, his expressions!
1 0
On The Secret Romantic Guesthouse • Apr 11, 2023
Title The Secret Romantic Guesthouse Spoiler
I knew it that Kang San is Lee Yeol from the beginning. In Ep 7 also reveals that the Watchman is protecting San during the fight.
6 5
Replying to BlackLipstick_HOD • Apr 3, 2023
Title Duty after School: Part 2
I want him alive in the second part by hook or by crook (`Д´)
Sameee 😭, I want a plot twist!
1 0
Replying to RealKim • Apr 2, 2023
Title Duty after School: Part 2
I wish that was true but you rlly think he'd survive 20+ spheres along with the explosions? I tried thinking of…
I wish he will alive here. But still can't get off my head how he's alive in the beginning then when all his colleagues dead?
5 1
On Duty after School: Part 2 • Apr 2, 2023
Title Duty after School: Part 2
I think Chun Ho likely survived. One thing about Chun Ho is how did he came alive from the beginning when his colleagues are all dead?
4 5
On Duty after School: Part 1 • Apr 1, 2023
Title Duty after School: Part 1
This drama has the full package that has some comedy and also make us cried as well! It was a good series! ❤️
5 0
On Joseon Attorney: A Morality • Apr 1, 2023
Title Joseon Attorney: A Morality
Their chemistry 🤩❤️
0 1
Replying to ila • Mar 31, 2023
Title Duty after School: Part 1
This is so damn good and of high quality. Disappointed Viki relased just 1 ep today T.T
I think not only Viki, everywhere also just ep 1
0 0
Replying to Love jinnie • Mar 30, 2023
Title The Secret Romantic Guesthouse
Kang San
I have a feeling that he is Lee Seol tho. I don't believe Yeol is Lee Seol.. The role of Kang San should be more than Watchman. So he is Lee Seol for sure.
0 0
Replying to Love jinnie • Mar 29, 2023
Title The Secret Romantic Guesthouse
Kang San
I know 😂
0 0
On The Secret Romantic Guesthouse • Mar 29, 2023
Title The Secret Romantic Guesthouse
Really confused who is the main lead at first. The coldest ones is the main lead 😂
0 5
Replying to moonchild • Mar 28, 2023
Review The Secret Romantic Guesthouse
Review after two episodes? And I don't agree about bad acting at all... It has potential.
She has good chemistry with 3 of them tho!
1 0
Replying to Jade • Mar 25, 2023
Title Kokdu: Season of Deity
Happy ending and he is still a God in the end 😂
Yeah it's just 2 eps btw and it's so good 😂❤️. Yes! Happy watching! ❤️
1 0
Replying to Jade • Mar 25, 2023
Title Kokdu: Season of Deity
Happy ending and he is still a God in the end 😂
Same here 😂! He really did well in every dramas, and this was one of it! No problem. I have been a fan of him a long time ago, but I just finished watching Frozen Love 😂. No wonder MBC cast him again here 🤩.
1 2
Replying to Jade • Mar 25, 2023
Title Kokdu: Season of Deity
Happy ending and he is still a God in the end 😂
Yeah same here 😂. Although not everyone's fav but it's okay! Thank you, your profile pic is so cool too 🤩
1 4
On The Heavenly Idol • Mar 25, 2023
Title The Heavenly Idol
Kim Min Gue should at least try different roles as well, he kept being idol in kdramas 😂, he's been an idol in Perfume, Backstreet Rookie. I really enjoyed "Business Proposal" and "Snowdrop" tho. He should really get more projects on other than idols 😂.
2 1
Replying to Jade • Mar 25, 2023
Title Kokdu: Season of Deity Spoiler
Happy ending and he is still a God in the end 😂
No 😅, but he become a freedom God now. He doesn't listen to people's cursing anymore, but he still can teleport and help his brother's case. It's like an open ending in the end for him, because he will keep finding ways to become a human.
1 6
Replying to BlackLipstick_HOD • Mar 24, 2023
Title Kokdu: Season of Deity Spoiler
I couldn't watch the last episode tonight because it's midnight now 😂 So how was the ending?
Happy ending and he is still a God in the end 😂
4 8
On Love to Hate You • Mar 23, 2023
Title Love to Hate You
I feel like watching True Beauty, every scenes were so funny 😂
1 0
On Kokdu: Season of Deity • Mar 18, 2023
Title Kokdu: Season of Deity
Compare between Cafe Minamdang FL and Kokdu FL, I would say Cafe Minamdang FL was more annoying than this. I dropped cafe minamdang since ep 6 and while still enjoying this drama tho.
6 0