News
Replying to FanFanX • May 23, 2024
Title Frankly Speaking
Sigh. I hate that I called it a few eps back. *facepalm* Love your profile pic. Was going to do the same thing…
Well, it was a good drama to me 😅. There wasn't a 2ML who likes the FL. Here is like there is 😭. Hahaha sure 😂!
0 0
On Frankly Speaking • May 23, 2024
Title Frankly Speaking
This drama is going to be another version of Love is for Suckers 😂
8 4
On Wonderful World • Mar 24, 2024
Title Wonderful World
Omg this drama is getting me some nerves now, keep the hype coming! Idk now I why should I watch this drama when it is ongoing, after watching Episode 8, I could not wait for Episode 9 damn.
9 0
On Wonderful World • Mar 20, 2024
Title Wonderful World Spoiler
The amount of plot twists in this drama 😂😵
3 0
On Chicken Nugget • Mar 15, 2024
Title Chicken Nugget
This actually looks like chilli popcorn, not chicken nugget for me 😂
6 0
Replying to Vniverse • Mar 9, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
After seeing your pfp, why'd I think HaeIn x Ryu Shi Oh would make a hot pair 💀
Lol help I think so too 😅
2 2
On Queen of Tears • Mar 9, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
Every scenes in EP 1 is just so funny omg ❤️
12 4
On My Man Is Cupid • Dec 3, 2023
Title My Man Is Cupid
Ngl I had a hard time trusting the ajumma and the ajussi after the "link: eat, love kill", this story is kinda similar to it, the killer might be somewhere near the neighbourhood too.
2 0
On Don't Buy the Seller • Nov 24, 2023
Title Don't Buy the Seller
This whole movie is giving me Unlocked vibes 😵
5 1
On Vigilante • Nov 17, 2023
Title Vigilante
This drama is giving me The Killing Vote vibes, the reporter how they support Gaetal and here Vigilante.
10 1
On A Good Day to Be a Dog • Nov 5, 2023
Title A Good Day to Be a Dog
This is another kdrama that follows like The Killing Vote schedule, one episode per week. This is freaking so long to wait until it's complete 😭
11 0
Replying to Toxic_Traits • Nov 5, 2023
Title The Killing Vote
in prime video ep 11 isn't available for me. Is it for you guys also or only me?
they got delayed due to a program, EP 11 will air this week.
3 1
On The Worst of Evil • Oct 25, 2023
Title The Worst of Evil Spoiler
What kind of ending is this 😭💔
1 0
Replying to just a girl • Oct 22, 2023
Title My Dearest Part 2
They just want a drama with no plot only romance or they hate Gil Chae and want Jang Hyun to be with the princess…
Ikr... No plot is actually boring.
0 1
On My Dearest Part 2 • Oct 21, 2023
Title My Dearest Part 2
I don't understand how some people say it's boring while I enjoying so much...
18 4
On The Killing Vote • Sep 12, 2023
Title The Killing Vote
How I wish this drama is a 2 eps per week 😂. I'm dying for waiting 😂
8 0
Replying to Momina • Sep 1, 2023
Title Destined with You
glad I'm not the only one thinking about it. Remember the geumganggo?
Yes. That spell made the male lead to fell in love xD
0 0
On Destined with You • Sep 1, 2023
Title Destined with You
This drama is giving me a Korean Odyssey vibes 😂
4 2
On King the Land • Aug 22, 2023
Title King the Land
I'm a regular rom-com lovers but this drama wasn't really my type. This drama was good in the beginning like ep 1-6, but later on when the prince appeared and also the vacation was kinda dragging to the point where the whole that 1 episode is showing just that scene most of the time. Also there is more romance scenes after when they start to date, in every scenes. A business proposal was better at least to me.
14 0
On Not Others • Aug 22, 2023
Title Not Others
It was a great kdrama and I really enjoyed this one ❤️
3 0