News
On Ga Doo Ri’s Sushi Restaurant • May 1, 2023
Title Ga Doo Ri’s Sushi Restaurant
I really like how this drama is so straightforward with each eps ❤️
2 0
On The Good Bad Mother • Apr 28, 2023
Title The Good Bad Mother
This drama is giving me "the innocent man" vibes.
1 0
On True to Love • Apr 28, 2023
Title True to Love
I really loved ep 5 and ep 6 ❤️
3 0
Replying to ray • Apr 27, 2023
Title The Secret Romantic Guesthouse Spoiler
kang san (ʃƪ^3^)
@Aaltaier Everyone knows in the inn after ep 12, except Ms Naju and Hong Ju.
3 0
On The Secret Romantic Guesthouse • Apr 25, 2023
Title The Secret Romantic Guesthouse
I wasnt expect the "meow" secret sign for San and Dan On to meet together 😂
5 0
Replying to Jade • Apr 24, 2023
Title Duty after School: Part 2
Wikipedia can be edited by everyone, so it's not real until their official statement.
No, its not. Its Part 1 and Part 2 still. Try to see casts holding a script book of Hello, Me!, they are holding 1,2,3 script, but in the end did they have Season 2/Part 2? Nope.
0 0
Replying to Jade • Apr 24, 2023
Title Duty after School: Part 2
Wikipedia can be edited by everyone, so it's not real until their official statement.
Yes. You can actually see it, like I literally went there it wasn't showing Part 3, and I saw someone edited it 20mins ago. So its not a legit.
0 2
On The Secret Romantic Guesthouse • Apr 24, 2023
Title The Secret Romantic Guesthouse
I wish Shi Yeol alive till the end, I just love the bromance between San and Shi Yeol's interaction 😂
13 1
Replying to ily • Apr 24, 2023
Title Duty after School: Part 2
In Wikipedia there is also showing that it has 3 part
Wikipedia can be edited by everyone, so it's not real until their official statement.
1 4
On Duty after School: Part 2 • Apr 21, 2023
Title Duty after School: Part 2 Spoiler
They should have ended when they were in funfairs 😕
5 0
Replying to Jade • Apr 21, 2023
Title The Secret Romantic Guesthouse Spoiler
Because that wasn't Shi Yeol that appeared, I noticed it was other person 😳
For me, he looks like Yu Ha tho!
0 0
On Duty after School: Part 2 • Apr 21, 2023
Title Duty after School: Part 2
Wow never thought Part 2 is like this... 😭💔
2 0
Replying to Jade • Apr 19, 2023
Title The Secret Romantic Guesthouse
I literally went to rewatch ep 7, but I still really confuse now the Watchman that appeared. I can't wait for…
Because that wasn't Shi Yeol that appeared, I noticed it was other person 😳
2 2
On The Secret Romantic Guesthouse • Apr 19, 2023
Title The Secret Romantic Guesthouse
I literally went to rewatch ep 7, but I still really confuse now the Watchman that appeared. I can't wait for another plot twist for this 😂
0 3
On The Secret Romantic Guesthouse • Apr 18, 2023
Title The Secret Romantic Guesthouse
One thing I noticed Shi Yeol might be a Watchman in ep 9 when he suddenly jump towards Hong Ju when she finally back that scene was a clue too.
4 1
Replying to Drama addict • Apr 18, 2023
Title The Secret Romantic Guesthouse
What do u mean ? What clue was in ep 7
Not yet. But I heard many said he is the one, and will create conflict between Hong Ju.
0 0
Replying to Drama addict • Apr 18, 2023
Title The Secret Romantic Guesthouse
What do u mean ? What clue was in ep 7
My bad, it was EP 9 😂
1 2
On The Secret Romantic Guesthouse • Apr 18, 2023
Title The Secret Romantic Guesthouse Spoiler
Omg it was Shi Yeol! Ep 7 already gave the clue.
2 4
Replying to Diamond Princeza • Apr 18, 2023
Title The Secret Romantic Guesthouse
This drama is slow and it’s getting boring. It’s like even with all the story twists it’s still not enough…
How is that boring? Everything is good here.
2 0
Replying to emmasdramas3 • Apr 11, 2023
Title The Secret Romantic Guesthouse Spoiler
Exactly, and the watchman could be Shi Yeol because he was really concerned when Kang San got shot with the arrow…
True! This drama somehow reminds me of Tale of Nokdu for some reason.
1 0