K-Drama Replying to MayNoor • Jun 19, 2021
Title Nevertheless,
can you tell me where did you watch it with eng subs?
thank you
0 0
Replying to MayNoor • Jun 19, 2021
Title Nevertheless, Spoiler
can you tell me where did you watch it with eng subs?
group or channel link ?
0 2
On Gu Hye Seon • Nov 9, 2020
Person Gu Hye Seon
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
0 0
On Shin Hae Sun • Aug 30, 2020
Person Shin Hae Sun
Happy birthday
0 0
On Seo Ji Hye • Aug 24, 2020
Person Seo Ji Hye
Happy birthday
0 0
Replying to faraaz akhtar • Aug 20, 2020
Title Snowdrop
Wait a second. 기다림. You're verified as lisa. 대박.
Oh ho
0 1
On 24/365 with BLACKPINK • Aug 20, 2020
Title 24/365 with BLACKPINK
waiting for next one
1 0
Replying to faraaz akhtar • Aug 20, 2020
Title Snowdrop
Wait a second. 기다림. You're verified as lisa. 대박.
lol
0 3
Replying to faraaz akhtar • Aug 19, 2020
Title Snowdrop
Wait a second. 기다림. You're verified as lisa. 대박.
yes
1 8
On Snowdrop • Aug 19, 2020
Title Snowdrop
:) jisooooooooooooooooo
7 10
On Hit the Top • Jun 16, 2020
Title Hit the Top Spoiler
Dad stole his son's girlfriend
5 1
Replying to Martha • Apr 19, 2020
Title Queen and I
Does anyone know where this can be streamed in the US? I just keep running into "not available in your region"…
kissasian*sh
1 1
Replying to pikapika • Apr 18, 2020
Title Circle
I m on ep 3 but i m hell confused what's happening the story i m not getting it. They mixed and mixed and mixed…
me too
0 0
On Skate Into Love • Apr 7, 2020
Title Skate Into Love
F*** annoying breakup?
0 0
On I'm Not a Robot • Mar 12, 2020
Title I'm Not a Robot
অনেক সুন্দর ড্রামা
0 0
