Editorials
Replying to Attublink2005 • Mar 8, 2025
Title Newtopia
Why do the ratings keep on dropping...?When each new ep is better than previous ep. This ep 6 was so brutal and…
true, love episode 6
5 0
On Newtopia • Mar 8, 2025
Title Newtopia Spoiler
If getting drunk slows them down from being a zombie... what if they soak themselves in soju?
4 1
On The Golden Hairpin • Feb 26, 2025
Title The Golden Hairpin
I really wonder how the editing turns out.
4 1
On Gwon Hui Jun • Jan 25, 2025
Person Gwon Hui Jun
Just found out Kwon Hee Jun is also an actor!!
0 0
Replying to devils_grass • Jan 20, 2025
Title Moonlight Mystique
I'm so angry 😭😭😭😭.... how can Luan zhu claim herself as Xing Yue😭😭😭.....
Luan Zhu is feels like a sasaeng fan of Tian Qi/Jing Yuan in the immortal world... LOL.
2 1
On Moonlight Mystique • Jan 20, 2025
Title Moonlight Mystique
I seldom notice the music in cdramas but MM has such nice OST and background music. The timing in each episode is just perfect. Music director laoshi thank you.
8 0
On Moonlight Mystique • Jan 19, 2025
Title Moonlight Mystique
That Lanling sect leader is a little bit sus.... I feel like he's hiding something.
6 0
Replying to Jungarden • Jan 19, 2025
Title Moonlight Mystique
I didn’t read the book but in the beginning they said that YJ and XY killed him because he caused some sort…
Thank you <3 <3 <3
0 0
On Moonlight Mystique • Jan 19, 2025
Title Moonlight Mystique Spoiler
Any book fans, who is Mo Li??? What's his relationship with Tian Qi and Xing Yue???
1 2
On Moonlight Mystique • Jan 19, 2025
Title Moonlight Mystique
Dang they won't be releasing new episodes this tues and wednesday (21, 22) https://i.mydramalist.com/Lw8pQ5_3f.jpg
1 0
Replying to MarissaDanelle • Jan 19, 2025
Person Leo Wu
No he's not filming any dramas or movies atm, we usually get updates from most celebrities' fanpages or melon…
What could he be up to right??? Is he taking a break?
0 1
On The Legend of Nezha • Jan 19, 2025
Title The Legend of Nezha
dang it's 2025 now.
0 0
On Li Zhi Nuo • Jan 18, 2025
Person Li Zhi Nuo
Li Zhinuo!! I hope he'll star in a cdrama soon
1 0
Replying to Mikii • Jan 9, 2025
Title Moonlight Mystique
He really is, he’s absolutely gorgeous been a fan since TBOY
Thanks for the recommendation! Now I’ve got TBOY to watch while waiting for the rest of Moonlight Mystique. Hehe!
0 0
Replying to boooo • Jan 9, 2025
Title Moonlight Mystique
been reading some comments, and I'd like to ask how on earth is this similar to TTEOTM, like did I watch the same…
True!! Definitely agree.... Just because Bailu stabs the male lead (again) doesn’t mean the story is similar. LOL. Bailu also stabbed her male lead in SOKP though. LOL.
14 0
Replying to Mikii • Jan 9, 2025
Title Moonlight Mystique
He really is, he’s absolutely gorgeous been a fan since TBOY
It makes me want to watch TBOY.. ❤️❤️❤️❤️
1 2
On Moonlight Mystique • Jan 9, 2025
Title Moonlight Mystique
Dang Ao Rui Peng is so fine.....
7 4
Replying to Michael long • Jan 8, 2025
Title Flourished Peony
Viki have only 3 episodes while kisskh have 4 episode and episode 4 is look like from Viki Viki might be hacked…
LOL 😂😂😂😂
0 0
On Moonlight Mystique • Jan 8, 2025
Title Moonlight Mystique
Who are these trolls in MDL that downvoted this drama???
6 3
Replying to Dark Angel • Jan 8, 2025
Title Flourished Peony
I don't see the point of reading the novel cause they changed so much from it
Yes, I've read a few chapters and indeed several details are changed.
0 0
