News
Replying to Drama Post Grad • Dec 10, 2020
Title Dear Herbal Lord
where can i watch it?? its not in Kissasian or DramaCool... thanks
iQIYI
4 1
Replying to MADEinABC • Dec 10, 2020
Title Unique Lady
Where can I watch this?
iQIYI
0 1
Replying to Ishu19 • Nov 14, 2020
Title The Love by Hypnotic Spoiler
In which episode does the second male lead enter?
Episode 11
0 1
Replying to Tallina • Nov 12, 2020
Title The Blooms at Ruyi Pavilion
I feel like I know exactly what you mean
I haven't even slept well just to watch this... That's all I'll say :$
0 0
On The Blooms at Ruyi Pavilion • Nov 12, 2020
Title The Blooms at Ruyi Pavilion
This is so badly addictive lol
3 3
Replying to Yvonne • Oct 18, 2020
Title The Blooms at Ruyi Pavilion
Does anybody have the airing schedule ? normally is released where?
iQiyi: https://www.iq.com/play/ce99fixh28
0 0
On Snowdrop • Aug 18, 2020
Title Snowdrop
JISOO \(≧▽≦)/
6 0
Replying to attitudehed • Jul 30, 2020
Title It's Okay, That's Love Spoiler
happy ending?
Yep
0 0
Replying to Marina40499 • Jul 29, 2020
Title Angel's Last Mission: Love Spoiler
So....Kim Dan became an human at the end? Or only Yeon Seo is able to see him?
He became an human
1 3
Replying to The girl who has no life • Jul 10, 2020
Title Another Miss Oh Spoiler
I watched this drama in 2016 got bored and left it on hold ? now 2020 i start it again and I'm actually enjoying…
In the end he wasn't guilty of that... It could be said that he had too much bad luck because everything seemed to indicate it
2 0
Replying to Alondra • Jul 8, 2020
Title Guardian: The Lonely and Great God
Viki
https://www.viki.com/tv/31706c-guardian-the-lonely-and-great-god
0 1
Replying to papii919 • Jul 7, 2020
Title Guardian: The Lonely and Great God
Where can I watch this? Is it on yt or viki?
Viki
0 3
Replying to Krizzyfire • Jul 6, 2020
Title Kill Me, Heal Me Spoiler
Does it have a happy ending?
Yeah
0 0
Replying to popcake_23 • Jun 12, 2020
Title The King: Eternal Monarch Spoiler
Bruh! In the last episode, out of all the versions KGE played, Jeong Tae Ra was the best lol! Such a character!!…
What kind of person was she in that world? I got a little confused
0 1
Replying to Nana • May 31, 2020
Title Backstreet Rookie
Does anyone know if this will be available on viki?
Unfortunately only iQIYI has the rights :(
0 1
Replying to AminaBlack • May 21, 2020
Title The King: Eternal Monarch
After checking out some of the comments I feel like I am the only one enjoying this drama. Oh well, it's fun,…
The comments here are so discouraging lol I also noticed that however I can't help but love this drama
5 0
On The King: Eternal Monarch • May 9, 2020
Title The King: Eternal Monarch
I knew this drama was worth watching for me :)
5 0
Replying to UltimateFangirl • May 9, 2020
Title The King: Eternal Monarch
When you've been loyal since day 1 and now enjoying the fruits in ep 7. *claps twice*
Only intellectuals can relate
1 0