News Replying to arikr • Jul 4, 2020
Title Likit Haeng Jan
Hello I love happy endings. Could you send me the links to watch this drama ? Thanks.
Inboxed you
0 0
On Setthi Tin Plao • Jul 2, 2020
Title Setthi Tin Plao
It's an okay drama. Won't say it's a waste of time, if you do watch it.
1 2
On Rising Girl • Jul 2, 2020
Title Rising Girl
Don't expect way too much from this lakorn. Only viewers who have a liking Thai isaan music would probably enjoy it. Don't get me wrong. It's not like others won't enjoy it. Keep your expectations limited and watch it. It's a feel good drama.
1 0
Replying to arikr • Jul 2, 2020
Title Likit Haeng Jan
Hello I love happy endings. Could you send me the links to watch this drama ? Thanks.
Inboxed you.
0 10
Replying to hatakekakashi700 • Jul 2, 2020
Title Likit Haeng Jan
Please tell me as well where to watch the missing episodes.Thanks !!
See your inbox
0 0
Replying to hatakekakashi700 • Jun 30, 2020
Title Likit Haeng Jan
Please tell me as well where to watch the missing episodes.Thanks !!
Inboxed you
0 2
Replying to hatakekakashi700 • Jun 29, 2020
Title Likit Haeng Jan
Please tell me as well where to watch the missing episodes.Thanks !!
Check your inbox
1 7
Replying to Soju • Jun 29, 2020
Title Likit Haeng Jan
can you also tell me where to watch this drama please. thank you.
Check your inbox
1 1
Replying to fluffybun • Jun 29, 2020
Title Likit Haeng Jan
I started watching this drama with Eng sub on a facebook fan page because that was the only place I found it,…
Inboxed you
0 0
Replying to fluffybun • Jun 28, 2020
Title Likit Haeng Jan
I started watching this drama with Eng sub on a facebook fan page because that was the only place I found it,…
Check your inbox.
1 2
Replying to moonwantssleep • Jun 28, 2020
Title Likit Haeng Jan
where can i watch it??
Check your inbox.
0 1
Replying to Oppalover • Jun 28, 2020
Title Likit Haeng Jan
I am looking for this drama. Where can i find it?
I have messaged you.
1 4
On Likit Haeng Jan • Jun 24, 2020
Title Likit Haeng Jan
Seriously an underrated drama. It is of a fantasy romcom genre. Loved the story, production, acting and music. Most importantly this drama had me glued in, no crappy scenes to skip. It is a must watch for lakorn lovers in my opinion.
2 49
On My Himalayan Embrace • Jun 22, 2020
Title My Himalayan Embrace
Could have made it better. Disappointed with female lead, felt she was selfish at times.
5 7
Replying to Silent • Jun 16, 2020
Title The Gifted Detective
who is GaGa?
It's the name of little girls character
0 0
Replying to griffin • May 21, 2020
Title Nakark Kaew
Where can i watch it with eng subtitles?please tell me
I saw it on a telegram channel @THLakorn
1 1
Replying to Sarafina66 • May 1, 2020
Title Roy Leh Marnya
Any idea of when this is airing? Is it possible after my husband in law (hopeful) rumor was may-june? Just my…
I saw a post by muse saying its airing soon. I guess it will be in a month or so. I'm excited.
1 0
On Nang Fah Kap Mafia • Apr 26, 2020
Title Nang Fah Kap Mafia
Good plot, Dissappointed with romance.
1 18
On Mist of Love • Apr 23, 2020
Title Mist of Love
I'm rooting for this couple ever since game sanaeha❤️. Looking forward for more of them. God bless.
6 0
Replying to Minxy1 • Apr 23, 2020
Title My Husband in Law
Haven't heard news on if they will re-open the website but chances are they might not because of trolls and haters.…
Same here. Was waiting for it to complete.
0 0
