K-Drama '100 Days of Deception' Park Jin Young says the drama explores the past viewers never experienced 7 hours ago
K-Drama Yoo Yeon Seok and Seo Hyun Jin clash over a past incident in 'The Perfect Lie' teaser 4 hours ago
On My Husband in Law • Apr 23, 2020 Title My Husband in Law I hate these ungrateful people who thinks they are entitled to some s**t. When someone does something (here subbing) for you. Be thankful and don't be rude.I feel for you Muse. 8 1
On Ruk Laek Pop • Apr 19, 2020 Title Ruk Laek Pop Loved the trailer❤️❤️ hope it airs this year itself. 0 0
On Roy Leh Marnya • Apr 10, 2020 Title Roy Leh Marnya No need for me to read the plot.. Just looking at the leads, I'm in❤️ 6 3
Replying to eun ge • Apr 7, 2020 Title Sapai Import Where you watched Can you please give a link Dm me 0 2
Replying to eun ge • Apr 7, 2020 Title Sapai Import Where you watched Can you please give a link They have a telegram group. You can find it there. 0 0
Replying to eun ge • Apr 6, 2020 Title Sapai Import Spoiler Where you watched Can you please give a link https://justanothermuse.com/sapai-import/ 0 6
On Sapai Import • Apr 5, 2020 Title Sapai Import Glad I watched it. Good chemistry between the leads and overall a feel good drama ❤️ 2 8
I feel for you Muse.