News
Replying to imsflvy • Jan 31, 2022
Title Love's in Sight!
does anyone have good jdrama recommendations? this has been the last jdrama series that ive watched, and i miss…
Mr. Hiiragi's Homeroom and Liar Game
0 0
Replying to Niha Rai • Oct 1, 2021
Title Sassy Girl, Chun Hyang
This drama is probably one of the best classic kdrama I've ever watched ^^ Please recommend me more classic kdramas…
Vineyard Man - 2006
1 2
Replying to _WHAT_ • Aug 18, 2021
Title Liar Game: The Final Stage
umm..is it necessary to watch all the prequels before watching this movie or is t an independent one?
For me it is necessary
0 0
On Liar Game • Aug 13, 2021
Title Liar Game
This japanese series is so good. I hesitated to watch it before because it is old and the plot seems weird haha, but I still chose to watch it since most of the reviews has good comments and high ratings. I didn't regret I watch this series, this is absolutely good and has satisfying ending. I hope season 2 also has a good ending, and as good like this series 😍
0 0
Replying to Akaisora • Jan 15, 2021
Title Game Payabaht
I've seen that particular plot line in at least 15 lakorns, to be honest. :'D
Can you suggest any lakorn like this, like kidnapping?
0 1
On The Man of the Vineyard • May 10, 2020
Title The Man of the Vineyard
https://mega.nz/folder/yk0QmCRA#uuVooZiexmcN4qaZP6yCJQ
1 1
Replying to Erika Song • May 9, 2020
Title The Man of the Vineyard
dramacool, i've watched it there~
Thankss I've already watched it ❤️
0 0
On The Man of the Vineyard • Mar 26, 2020
Title The Man of the Vineyard
Where to watch?
0 2