Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Oct 28, 2025
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: India
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 23, 2020
Replying to cuisk03 • Feb 28, 2022
Title Reset
Li Shiqing asked the girl who took the photo her cloud disk account number and password, so that she can download…
Oh okay thanks
0 0
Replying to Leyla01 • Feb 27, 2022
Person Zeng Ke Lang
I thought he looked more like seumg min from stray kids? Or is it just me?
He looked like jungkook wearing that hat and mask to me😂
0 0
On Reset • Feb 27, 2022
Title Reset Spoiler
How did she get the picture of wang Meng Meng from the past in the last episode??Can anyone explain this for me??
0 3
Sara Lee • Jul 17, 2021
Exactly This is what I felt😓...I thought may be I'm wrong as I saw so many people loving this drama..now after reading this review I'm relieved 😀I too didn't feel any chemistry between them at all...TBH I love male leads brother that's it😅
1 1