News
On Hello Monster • Mar 30, 2026
Title Hello Monster
They should definitely consider a Season 2 with the same cast. The acting and storyline were so well done, it’s honestly one of the best dramas I’ve watched. I just wish the ending had been stronger, with a more satisfying sense of closure.
5 0
Replying to 930201_In • Aug 21, 2021
Title Stealth Walker
Youku charged extra for early release from ep 15 to 20. Unless you want to watch from pirated website.
I see, ya actually I've purchase the basic one however early releases can only be viewed if you purchase the ultimate fan pass level :( By any chance do you know of any other websites with eng sub for the early release episodes? Thanks!
1 1
On Stealth Walker • Aug 21, 2021
Title Stealth Walker
Is there any platform where I can watch the fast track episodes? Ep 15 onwards? I subscribed to Youku but it is only up till ep 14. Thanks in advance!
0 4