Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Apr 14, 2021
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Brazil
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 4, 2020
Replying to Luisa • Apr 14, 2020
this app is for you to track the dramas you watch.you can watch the dramas on Viki's website or app, but there's…
I watch it on viki.com, I have subscribed to their website and I pay $0,99 dolars monthly. but as I said, you can search on google and find a free website to watch it if you don't want to pay for it :)
0 1
Replying to Minrhoni • Apr 11, 2020
Can anybody reply me please how can I watch the dramas
this app is for you to track the dramas you watch.
you can watch the dramas on Viki's website or app, but there's a lot of ads if you don't subscribe to it so you can probably find it online if don't want to be bothered by ads while you watch it
0 3