News
Replying to Yu Yan • Dec 5, 2020
Title The Wolf
when I watch dramas I always look at the ending and this is your spoiler warning so if you don't want to know…
Oo ok thanks for the reply
0 0
Replying to Anuka Lopez • Dec 5, 2020
Title The Song of Glory
For my understanding, YES!
Ok..than thanks
0 0
On The Wolf • Dec 2, 2020
Title The Wolf
Is it a happy ending drama??
1 5
Replying to wintergardenenthusiast • Nov 29, 2020
Title General's Lady
Yes. A very satisfying one.
Tq...for the reply
0 0
Replying to NightWanderer • Nov 28, 2020
Title The Song of Glory
depends on your interpretation
Oo ok....so... should I watch this drama???
0 0
Replying to Salwa Nice • Nov 28, 2020
Title Begin Again
yes
Ok thanks for the reply
0 0
On Begin Again • Nov 28, 2020
Title Begin Again
Is it a happy ending drama??
0 2
On General's Lady • Nov 28, 2020
Title General's Lady
Is this drama have a happy ending??
1 2
Replying to NightWanderer • Nov 28, 2020
Title The Song of Glory
depends on your interpretation
Means...sry but I didn't get you???
0 2
Replying to Ankita Yeramilli • Nov 26, 2020
Title Begin Again
Can you please share that link^_^^_^
Yes!!! Me too...that boy is so....cute... although I haven't started watching this drama yet!!! But I think it's gonna be great one....
0 0
Replying to PufferBlue32_ • Nov 26, 2020
Title Sparkle Love
it'll be over in two week TT
Oo ok thanks for telling
0 0
Replying to Ankita Yeramilli • Nov 23, 2020
Title Begin Again
Can you please share that link^_^^_^
Thank you so much
0 2
Replying to Tkcjt • Nov 23, 2020
Title Begin Again
Omg, I just saw a behind the scene of Yutong, Simon and Yao Yao (character name) on YouTube and got Sweetness…
Can you please share that link^_^^_^
0 4
Replying to OnlyCDrama • Nov 23, 2020
Review Sparkle Love
Yes..of course....
(。♡‿♡。)
1 0
Replying to suchimonster • Nov 23, 2020
Title Sparkle Love
Click the ones that say THAI-ENG
Is this have better subbing than others??
0 0
Replying to Lillian Yang • Nov 23, 2020
Review Sparkle Love
yes it is..
Oo ok thanks
1 0
Replying to OnlyCDrama • Nov 23, 2020
Review Sparkle Love
Yes..of course....
Oo ok thanks
0 2
On Sparkle Love • Nov 23, 2020
Title Sparkle Love
Is it a happy ending drama?
0 0
Joyce Chan • Nov 23, 2020
Review Sparkle Love
Is it a happy ending drama?
0 0
Lillian Yang • Nov 23, 2020
Review Sparkle Love
Is it a happy ending drama?
1 2