News Replying to Joyce Chan • Sep 1, 2020
Review Love of Summer Night
sorry i watch without subs :(
Oo ok...
0 0
Replying to Ankita Yeramilli • Sep 1, 2020
Title Love & the Emperor
Can you tell me where to watch all the eps with English subtitles pls pls
Oo thank you so much
0 0
Replying to Janice • Aug 30, 2020
Review Love of Summer Night
When I watched it, it was available with eng subs on the MangoTV app for all users, but it appears that they've…
Oo...ok
0 0
Joyce Chan • Aug 26, 2020
Review Love of Summer Night
Where you watched this drama with English subtitles?
0 2
Janice • Aug 26, 2020
Review Love of Summer Night
Where you watched this drama because I can't able to find English subtitles for this drama anywhere..so could you please tell where did you watch this drama with English subtitles?
0 3
Replying to Ankita Yeramilli • Aug 25, 2020
Title Love & the Emperor
Can you tell me where to watch all the eps with English subtitles pls pls
Thank you so much..(•‿•)(•‿•)
1 2
Replying to Ankita Yeramilli • Aug 24, 2020
Title Love & the Emperor
Can you tell me where to watch all the eps with English subtitles pls pls
Can you tell me schedule for this drama... I mean when they are uploading this drama with English subtitles
0 5
Replying to redxxxcrimson • Aug 22, 2020
Title Love & the Emperor
I am currently Watching it, I love the plot. What attracted me more is the that the episodes are short and the…
Can you please tell me where to watch this drama with English subtitles?
0 2
Replying to Jina • Aug 22, 2020
Title Love & the Emperor
Coming back to say Li Xia is so so cute and I love her. I adore this actress now and hope she'll get many roles…
Can you tell me where to watch all the eps with English subtitles pls pls
0 7
Replying to Ankita Yeramilli • Aug 22, 2020
Title The King's Woman
Is this drama have a happy ending or not?? I mean .. I saw in a mv that the king killed dibara but she didn't....so…
Oo ok thanks
0 0
Replying to PaavaliKana • Aug 21, 2020
Title The King's Woman Spoiler
Finished the drama and I feel like I saw it three times with all the flashbacks, previews that spoil the entire…
Is this drama have a happy ending or not?? I mean .. I saw in a mv that the king killed dibara but she didn't....so what's the ending is it sad? They two didn't get back together???
0 2
Replying to yoori • Aug 9, 2020
Title The Night of the Comet Season 2
a very satisfying happy ending :)
Exactly.... same here
1 0
On The Night of the Comet Season 2 • Aug 9, 2020
Title The Night of the Comet Season 2
How was the ending....? Is it a happy ending?? Did the main leads get together at the end??
0 1
Replying to Jina • Jul 14, 2020
Title Well Dominated Love
Can someone explain the connection this series have to "Well Intended Love" and why these series began with "Well…
Where can I watch the remaining episodes in english subtitles?? That is from ep17 can you tell me pls???
0 1
Replying to Ankita Yeramilli • Jul 5, 2020
Title Parallel Love
She came back soon means what happened I didn't get it... could please be clr!!! Then what happened wht abt male…
Oo ok thanks for telling me..?
0 0
Replying to Ankita Yeramilli • Jul 5, 2020
Title Parallel Love
She came back soon means what happened I didn't get it... could please be clr!!! Then what happened wht abt male…
Lin miao and jiao yang didn't married???
0 4
Replying to Cantowang • Jul 4, 2020
Title Parallel Love
Ending is fine She returns earlier than the 10 year time gap. Better that way so he can spend time with this version…
She returned earlier means!! I didn't get it can you please tell me!!?
0 0
Replying to ylywells • Jul 4, 2020
Title Parallel Love
Where r u seeing all these episodes? Im still waiting for ep 17 onwards. I hope the crazy logic doesnt spoil it…
Are there English subtitles in that??
0 0
Replying to Simone • Jul 4, 2020
Title Parallel Love
Just finished. Didn't like the final ep, they rushed, she came back a lot sooner, and they didn't bother to explain…
She came back soon means what happened I didn't get it... could please be clr!!! Then what happened wht abt male lead??
0 10
Replying to Cantowang • Jul 4, 2020
Title Parallel Love
Ending is fine She returns earlier than the 10 year time gap. Better that way so he can spend time with this version…
This means she returned to her place.....what about male lead!?
0 0