Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 17 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: At Home Watching Dramas
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: January 26
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 11, 2020
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award1 Flower Award11 Coin Gift Award7 Reply Hugger1
On Lovely Runner • May 4, 2024
Where are you, Monday? Where are you, Tuesday? Why are you still so far away?🎶🎤
6 0
Replying to Hikarua • May 3, 2024
New alarm for waking up?😴🤭🥰https://www.4shared.com/s/fBRdjW4W8ku
Yess🫣🔥
0 0
Replying to lis • May 3, 2024
i wantttttttt https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSFK2SDUd/
I want it too! Maybe a week ago, I wrote an e-mail my favourite music/CD shop, if they will have the OST album after the drama ends.
0 0
Replying to Mid_July_Misery • May 2, 2024
Byeon Woo Seok should be in prison cuz he has officially stolen my heart ❤️🤭😘🤧🙈🦋
Yes, mine too.🥴
2 0
Replying to BlackLipstick_HOD • May 1, 2024
I'm obsessed with this drama ✨I'm addicted to this drama ✨
Obsessed with Sun Jae🫣❤️Can I travel into the drama?🔥🫣 Just watch him without a screen.
2 1
Replying to Aditi • May 1, 2024
Title Lovely Runner Spoiler
But she had so many chances and she was supported by the spirit of girl itself. I think in the end maybye sol…
True.
0 0
Replying to Aditi • May 1, 2024
Title Lovely Runner Spoiler
But she had so many chances and she was supported by the spirit of girl itself. I think in the end maybye sol…
I'm really curious what will happen. Can't wait until Monday.
0 1
Replying to Aditi • May 1, 2024
Title Lovely Runner Spoiler
But she had so many chances and she was supported by the spirit of girl itself. I think in the end maybye sol…
In the first episode it was "3:00" on the watch ( see 41:17). At the end of the 3rd episode, when Sol travels back to the future. The time on the watch was"2:00" (see 1:2:47).
1 4
Replying to Lavenderrr • May 1, 2024
LR has seriously made everyone going crazy......
Yeah. I wonder why? 🤭🥰
2 0
Replying to Aditi • May 1, 2024
Title Lovely Runner Spoiler
But she had so many chances and she was supported by the spirit of girl itself. I think in the end maybye sol…
I think this is her last chance. Am I the only one who saw the watch counting down from 3? She has already used two chances.
0 10
On Lovely Runner • May 1, 2024
Now almost everyone has a profile picture from Lovely Runner here. Conquer the world!
10 4
Replying to Yichannvoice • May 1, 2024
I wish everyday was monday tuesday monday tuesday 🙂
They should air an episode of Lovely Runner every day. Just one episode every day of the year. It should be a never ending drama.
1 0
Replying to CdramaAddict • Apr 24, 2024
Hey, pls wait in line!😂
I don't want to wait in line.🙄🤣
2 0
On Lovely Runner • Apr 22, 2024
It's Monday! I've never been so happy about a Monday.😂❤️❤️‍🩹 I think I won't sleep tonight.
14 1