Editorials
Replying to sua • Apr 20, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
i wish i had sol's watch i would have gone in future and watch all the episodes 😾
Me too.🙄
2 0
Replying to VickyVicky • Apr 18, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
I agree. 😆 Would we go to kidnap Woo-seok and run? What do you think?
I think this drama will be that famous as My Dearest.🫠
1 0
Replying to nagangna • Apr 18, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
Whoever casted Byun Woo-seok should really get an award. Byun Woo-seok in this drama is really on a different…
I agree. 😆 Would we go to kidnap Woo-seok and run? What do you think?
6 2
Replying to Sweet Savage • Apr 17, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
fun fact. I am that mosquito 👄
I will join.🤣
1 0
Replying to Moondae22 • Apr 17, 2024
Title Lovely Runner Spoiler
Can we talk about Sol's super power to stop time by shouting about future events. I died out laughing when she…
Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin get married!🤣
9 1
Replying to Anonymous_user • Apr 16, 2024
Title Lovely Runner Spoiler
theories are true! he did call sol on purpose!!
Hello again. How was today's episode?
0 1
Replying to VickyVicky • Apr 15, 2024
Title Lovely Runner Spoiler
I see your comments only in this bio.🤣🤣 What happened in episode 3? Why are you sooo unhappy?
Nooooo. What's with this episode?! I can't believe it.
0 0
Replying to VickyVicky • Apr 15, 2024
Title Lovely Runner Spoiler
I see your comments only in this bio.🤣🤣 What happened in episode 3? Why are you sooo unhappy?
Nooooo😭😭
0 0
Replying to VickyVicky • Apr 15, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
I see your comments only in this bio.🤣🤣 What happened in episode 3? Why are you sooo unhappy?
Btw, I like your pfp
1 1
Replying to Anonymous_user • Apr 15, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
my head is spinning THE PLOT TWIST IS TWISTING SO MUCH 😭
I see your comments only in this bio.🤣🤣 What happened in episode 3? Why are you sooo unhappy?
0 4
On Lovely Runner • Apr 15, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
Waiting for today's episode.❤️❤️
5 1
On Lovely Runner • Apr 13, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
I have "Extraordinary You" feeling after the first episode.
4 0
Replying to Melim87 • Apr 7, 2024
Title Wonderful World Spoiler
Kim kw is good at portraying morally ambiguous characters indeed. Movie the treacherous was a whole new level!
I know that movie. I wish I hadn't watched it. The ending was something very rough for me.
1 1
Replying to -Unkown- • Apr 7, 2024
Title Wonderful World Spoiler
Is there a slight romance in this?
There is no romance between the main leads.
1 0
Replying to Cherry_2 • Mar 23, 2024
Title Wonderful World
WONDERFUL DRAMA!
Thank you. I am on the 8th episode already.😊🤭
1 0
Replying to amanu35 • Mar 23, 2024
Title Wonderful World
yes.
Thank you :)
0 0
Replying to Diamond Princeza • Mar 23, 2024
Title Wonderful World
It’s really good. So far it’s like a tit for tat on revenge.
Thank you :)
0 0
On Wonderful World • Mar 23, 2024
Title Wonderful World
How is this drama so far? Worth to watch?
0 6
Replying to dhhdjxn • Mar 12, 2024
Title Love Song for Illusion Spoiler
akhee dead
Noooo :,( I don' want to continue then.
0 0
On The Story of Park's Marriage Contract • Jan 6, 2024
Title The Story of Park's Marriage Contract
I really loved this drama, but not the ending.🥲💔
2 0
1
11
7
1