Replying to Licorice • May 31, 2023 Title Back from the Brink I saw rumors Hidden Love, but it’s only rumors. And yep it will end June 12 Sorry😃I didn't look at the calendar.🥲 0 0
Replying to Licorice • May 31, 2023 Title Back from the Brink I saw rumors Hidden Love, but it’s only rumors. And yep it will end June 12 Oh i thought it is on next week.😃 I miscalculated. 0 2
On Back from the Brink • May 30, 2023 Title Back from the Brink What will air after BFTB will end next week? 0 10
Replying to lindawatitjioe • May 30, 2023 Title Back from the Brink Spoiler Trailer ep 30, SY is back guys 🤣 Oh noooo 1 0
On Till the End of the Moon • May 21, 2023 Title Till the End of the Moon I just found this.😍So cutehttps://www.instagram.com/reel/CsSTdIXoWGo/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA== 4 4
Replying to kwanto • May 18, 2023 Photo Photo On the right in his wedding robes 😂 The Real DG🥺who loves donkeys.💔 0 0
kwanto • May 11, 2023 Photo Photo Sad, I don't smoke. That's why I don't have a lighter. ...But I would buy one because of him🥹🤣 1 0
Replying to KinnPorsche • May 11, 2023 Title Till the End of the Moon So i have decided to post about one of my favorite scene in the drama everyday.DAY 1One of my all time FAVORITE… Yes, Yes!😊 It was the best scene!❤️ 0 0
Replying to SandraNoLie • May 8, 2023 Photo Photo Hahahahah! Are you kidding me! I cant 🤣🤣🤣 Little Apple the best! 1 0
Replying to SandraNoLie • May 8, 2023 Photo Photo Dear Lord, what is this hahahahahhahahahahaha! 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🥲🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🥲🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂 NOO! Who made these?? XD LOL 4 1
Replying to SandraNoLie • May 8, 2023 Photo Photo Hahha why is this so funny! LOL! ADG on donkey. Hilarious! 🤣🤣🤣 Little Apple has a HOT passenger. Wei Wuxian, are you jealous? 1 0
Replying to barmpot • May 8, 2023 Title Till the End of the Moon Everytime I see GYJW 🤦♀️🤦♀️🤦♀️ 🤣🤣 1 0
Replying to topRingtone • May 7, 2023 Title Till the End of the Moon Yes... thanks for.. remind us😔 Sorry :( 1 1
On Till the End of the Moon • May 7, 2023 Title Till the End of the Moon Our TTEOTM journey will end soon. 6 4
Replying to kwanto • May 7, 2023 Title Till the End of the Moon Total 43 (incl not yet shown that I know). Which one you like the most (pick 3)My fav:Ming Ye Youku Logo CostumeTTJ… Black Red Blood Crow Orchestra🥴 1 0
Replying to dramafeast • May 7, 2023 Title Till the End of the Moon What is the next drama on your must watch list after next Tuesday? I'm a little behind you. I'm just about to start watching The Starry Love. I will watch BFTB after that.🥴 1 1
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CsSTdIXoWGo/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
...
But I would buy one because of him🥹🤣