Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 5 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: At Home Watching Dramas
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: January 26
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 11, 2020
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award1 Flower Award11 Coin Gift Award7 Reply Hugger1
Replying to ShortCircuit • May 3, 2023
They defended each other, the truth comes out, she's safe, he's safe, they're safe. For now. About tomorrow though...
🥹❤️
2 0
Replying to beetsrules • May 3, 2023
Lol you see the comment section going crazy
I am at work, so I am lucky to come to this page. My brain isn't working to read all of the comments...🤷🏻‍♀️
1 2
Replying to fnd • Apr 28, 2023
TILL THE END OF THE MOON WILL BE ON NETFLIX THIS MAY 6!!!! FINALLY!!!!❤❤❤
Yeyyy!🙏🏻
2 0
Replying to topRingtone • Apr 28, 2023
So what if I am going through all this hard ship. in the past I am still...Ming ye angle of war, Emperor Tantai…
True🤣
2 0
Replying to dramafeast • Apr 28, 2023
Adorable LYX: https://twitter.com/Xixiko0728/status/1651838379728961538?t=cWAPmpoXpdItXnTKkTMRDw&s=19
Haha, so cute🫣🫠
4 0
Replying to wizinfo12 • Apr 28, 2023
Demon Wedding picshttps://twitter.com/eatmelonn/status/1651847056607305728?t=I5RAp-teDqHn2dl7MD65Zw&s=19
Their costumes😵❤️
3 0
Replying to ShortCircuit • Apr 27, 2023
Did anyone notice the little donkey in the scene where CJM becomes ZhaoYou's disciple?!!LITTLE APPLE LOL
Wei Wuxian!!! Are you there?🤣
5 5
Replying to VickyVicky • Apr 26, 2023
Half an hour😵
I am working from home today, so I can watch while sitting in front of my computer.🤣 Someone will think that I am crying because of my work.
1 1
On Till the End of the Moon • Apr 25, 2023
So, this will be the last episode with Ye XiWu and Tantai Jin?💔 Will we meet with our Devil God Tantai Jin again? I really like the crazy and bad side of him, like in the first episode and the "crow wedding scene".
3 0