News
Replying to JEAN • Jun 13, 2021
Title My Dear Guardian
I ship the cousin and Mu Ze's buddy.
honestly, looking at the progression of the story, I have a gut feeling that they might end up together at the end.
0 0
On My Dear Guardian • Jun 9, 2021
Title My Dear Guardian
I'm sorry but Mi Gu really makes my blood boil.
7 4
On Aaron Deng • Nov 25, 2020
Person Aaron Deng
Is it just me or does he looks like a mix of Song WeiLong and Lai Yi ?
2 1
On Yuan Hao • Oct 10, 2020
Person Yuan Hao
I NEED HIM IN MORE LEAD ROLES!!!!!
10 1
Replying to hanadya • Oct 10, 2020
Title Medical Examiner Dr. Qin: Silent Evidence
Another remake without the original three musketeers... but I probably gonna give it a try since it looks like…
maybe you can give Prefect Evidence a try too! the leads are still the original two, ZRY and JJY, but Li Xian is not part of the drama tho.
0 1
On Love Is Sweet • Sep 29, 2020
Title Love Is Sweet
not gonna lie this drama is super addictive, i've already re-watched the current episodes a few times. i bet this is a drama that has loads of re-watch value once it's over. ( of course, only if it has a well made ending .)
14 0
Replying to Nympheas • Sep 29, 2020
Title Love Is Sweet
Lmao he looks like Luo Yunxi and she looks like Bai Lu. I loved the cinema scene!
omg yes, i laughed my ass off
2 0
On Intern Female Constable • Aug 24, 2020
Title Intern Female Constable
i had some major second lead syndrome watching this.
3 0
On Medical Examiner Dr. Qin: The Survivor • Aug 20, 2020
Title Medical Examiner Dr. Qin: The Survivor
Honestly, having watched and rewatched Medical Examiner Dr. Qin, this drama definitely lackluster compared to it :/ The first "season" definitely set my expectations up really high and both Medical Examiner Dr. Qin 2&3 unfortunately didn't live up to it.
0 0