K-Drama
Replying to teddy • Apr 4, 2021
Title The Penthouse Season 2: War in Life
gyu jin and sang ah are a waste of screen time. don't find them funny at all
Lol also their son!
1 0
Replying to bestgirl • Apr 4, 2021
Title The Penthouse Season 2: War in Life
The court scene was a mess!I absolutely loved it!
Haha same! It was chaos ?
1 0
On Money Heist: Korea - Joint Economic Area - Part 1 • Mar 31, 2021
Title Money Heist: Korea - Joint Economic Area - Part 1
Park Jungwoo, from Kang Yoon to Rio uwu ?
0 0
lo_ve • Mar 25, 2021
Article SF9's Dawon to join Seo In Guk and Park Bo Young's upcoming drama
Yay!!!!
0 0
Replying to superzinger • Mar 20, 2021
Title How to Be Thirty Spoiler
I adore Minhyuk but his character has too many red flags! :(
Just watched ep 8, ugh I'm still confused with how Seungyoo acts, did they actually turn him into a good guy?
0 0
Replying to iciclemelts • Mar 15, 2021
Title How to Be Thirty
I just finished reading the webtoon.A good story though.Slice of life indeed.
Where did you read it? :)
0 2
Replying to mrocha • Mar 14, 2021
Title How to Be Thirty Spoiler
in the novel he has two gf... he is a truly bastard there.. let's see in the drama
Will he get better in the end tho?
0 4
On How to Be Thirty • Mar 13, 2021
Title How to Be Thirty
I adore Minhyuk but his character has too many red flags! :(
11 7
On Lee Ji Ah • Jan 13, 2021
Person Lee Ji Ah
She kinda reminds me of Lim Soohyang
1 0
