Celebrity
On Till the End of the Moon • Jun 23, 2024
Title Till the End of the Moon
I have no idea when I’ll move on from this….. 💔
4 7
On Marry My Husband • Feb 25, 2024
Title Marry My Husband
is it just like perfect marriage revenge? I watched one ep and it gave me the vibes
1 3
On Exhuma • Feb 8, 2024
Title Exhuma
CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAAAAAAAIIIITTT!! <3
5 0
On My Dearest Part 2 • Jan 16, 2024
Title My Dearest Part 2
it changed LIVES
10 1
On Moving • Dec 27, 2023
Title Moving
does anybody know if they have already confirmed a second season? I NEED it asaaaappppp !!!!!!
1 0
Replying to amaginon • Feb 25, 2021
Title She Would Never Know
I found him a bit creepy at first, but after episode 5, he starts being sweet and respecting boundaries.
i think i agree with you, it’s getting better
1 0
On She Would Never Know • Feb 22, 2021
Title She Would Never Know
idk if i like ro woon’s character, seems so creepy for me
3 2
