K-Drama
Replying to DAeDaLuS426 • Sep 21, 2021
Title Lovers of the Red Sky
I think because of Chuseok…
Ohhhh that makes sense! Thanks!
0 0
On Lovers of the Red Sky • Sep 20, 2021
Title Lovers of the Red Sky
Why did the episode today not air??
0 2
On Ahn Hyo Seop • Jul 22, 2021
Person Ahn Hyo Seop
I really love his dramas! He's the best actor in my opinion!! UWU
2 0
On Business Proposal • Jul 13, 2021
Title Business Proposal
YAYYY! Ahn Hyo Seop is my favorite actor! Yayyy another main role!!!!! Who's waiting for this drama?? Also any Ahn Hyo Seop fans??
4 1
On Doom at Your Service • Jun 29, 2021
Title Doom at Your Service
It's sad how this drama ended...I wanted more!! Hope for a season 2! :)
4 1
On Business Proposal • May 15, 2021
Title Business Proposal
I hope Ahn Hyo Seop accepts the offer..Anyone else agree??
7 1
On Seo Soo Jin • Mar 9, 2021
Person Seo Soo Jin
Happy Birthday!!! Hope you are doing okay!!! Please stay safe and healthy! I love youuuu!!
1 0
On Park Seo Yeon • Mar 5, 2021
Person Park Seo Yeon
Happy Birthday!! Woah, what a coincidence, I recently started watching Our Gab Soon!!! Love you!! Stay Healthy and safe!
0 0
On The Comic Bang • Jan 20, 2021
Title The Comic Bang
bruh..I literally saved this as plan to watch because of Song Weilong and now they removed the cast?!?!?! ????
8 1
Replying to hyunniebuns • Jan 19, 2021
Title Lovers of the Red Sky
According to SBS it's set to air on Sept 3.
Ohh Okay! Thank you!
1 0
On Lovers of the Red Sky • Jan 18, 2021
Title Lovers of the Red Sky
Did this already air?? It says October 2, 2020 is the 1st episodes release dare....
0 4
Dojemi10 • Dec 4, 2020
Article Winners of the 2020 Asia Artist Awards
Congrats to all! I knew you guys could do it!!!! Stay Healthy and Safe! HWAITING!!
0 0
Replying to 8518969 • Nov 24, 2020
Title True Beauty
If the ending is bad I’m gonna die. T-T
Looking at the cast, I think it's going to be good.
0 1
Replying to 8518969 • Nov 24, 2020
Title True Beauty
If the ending is bad I’m gonna die. T-T
EXACTLY!! Can't relate! The Webtoon is AWESOME....But Hopefully the drama is good! :)
0 0
On True Beauty • Nov 11, 2020
Title True Beauty
YAY!!! This kdrama is trending even though it hasn't started yet...hehe??
1 0
Replying to Han Ji Pyeong • Nov 10, 2020
Title True Beauty
I have a feeling that this will get a low rating, but let's see...
I mean who cares if this gets a low rating, people who give this a low rating are missing out a big opportunity, their fault, not ours.....but this webtoon is a well known webtoon, so I'm pretty sure it will be a high rating! :)
0 3
On True Beauty • Oct 26, 2020
Title True Beauty
Are you a #Seojun fan or #Suho? I'm Seojun! ??
2 2
Replying to Who cares • Oct 26, 2020
Title True Beauty
People are judging just by a small teaser doesn't make s nse man lets wait
I know right, like be patient because you might regret what you say. So don't speak too soon....
0 0
Replying to Michelle Yi • Oct 17, 2020
Title True Beauty
I don't know. yeah that doesn't make sense. I heard this webtoon has been going on for years.
Yeah!! Some people don't like it since Suho left, but he came back....he has a chance to confess his feelings more truly! :) Can't wait for the kdrama!
0 0
On Chu Si Woo • Oct 11, 2020
Person Chu Si Woo
Happy Birthday!! Love from United States!! Stay Safe and Healthy! :)
0 0
