Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 8 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 30, 2020

Friends

Replying to oknow • 12 days ago
Title The Early Spring Spoiler
According to her resignation form Flora left Lime in December 2018. She started her business in 2019. In the winter…
Thank you so much for the link! That explanation was really helpful and finally cleared up the timeline for me. I was so confused before 😭
1 1
On The Early Spring • 12 days ago
Title The Early Spring Spoiler
Hi! I have a question about the timeline. Do we know approximately how much time passed between Zhitao and Luan Nian’s breakup and their reunion at the summit in Episode 22? I don’t remember the drama ever mentioning an exact time skip, so I’m wondering if it was only a few months or closer to a year. There are a few clues, like the weather, the New Year period, and Zhitao having enough time to start her business and organize several events, but I’m not sure how to interpret them.
0 4
On The Best Thing • Aug 30, 2025
I was in shock when I found out that was not Rou Han s voice .
It suits her too well
But her real voice is also really cute but more mature
4 5
Replying to Sam • Apr 29, 2025
Title Undercover High School Spoiler
No. They took him in after his dad disappeared
I see, thank you
0 0
On Blank • Aug 31, 2024
Title Blank Spoiler
Neung and Sam are biologically sisters? I don't remember from GAP
0 0
On Blank • Aug 31, 2024
Title Blank Spoiler
Neung and Sam are biologically sisters? I don't remember from GAP
0 2
Replying to Skz16 • Apr 28, 2024
You got her age right but I don't think she goes to college. She is a profressional 9 ball player.
Thank you
1 0
Replying to Skz16 • Apr 28, 2024
You got her age right but I don't think she goes to college. She is a profressional 9 ball player.
I have one more question
Yin Guo has an older sister?
I am at episode 18 and they had a reunion and i saw a new caracter who is not a fan of Lin Yi Yang. She has a very bad impression of him . She was in a car with Yi Guo, her mother and her grandmother.
0 2
Replying to Skz16 • Apr 27, 2024
You got her age right but I don't think she goes to college. She is a profressional 9 ball player.
In the first episode she said that she and her cousin are seniors
Thats why I asked
2 0
On Amidst a Snowstorm of Love • Apr 26, 2024
She is in High School or in College?
Cause she is six years younger then him and he has 27 so that means she
has 21 right? So she is in her last year of college? Am I right?
0 5
Replying to Ilenia • Apr 6, 2024
Title Wedding Impossible Spoiler
yes, you understood correctly :)
Really? Thank you! 😅🤗
1 0