Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Jun 15, 2025
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 7 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 4, 2020
Replying to 10katie01 • Jul 13, 2022
Wow. The actress playing CSS' mum, Zeng Li, is just hitting this one out of the park!!
She is very good n so beautiful
3 0
Replying to May007 • Jul 13, 2022
Good news, tmr WL and Lusi will have livestream.May be broadcasting days will also add😄
Omgg I want them sit together tho 🥺
6 1
Replying to Khatia Lomidze • Jul 13, 2022
Friends, I don't really like harems and love triangles or anything like that. And I wonder if this drama is in…
She only loves the male lead.
This drama is too good n precious to be labeled Harem.
(No offense to harem genre of course) the other male leads are just supporting for a part of the FL’s growth journey.
6 0
Replying to ptt • Jul 13, 2022
I wonder if they'll do the scene where he suggests he break her arm but thrn breaks his own instead? I found that…
Please 🙏 they have to shoot it 😭 since they are tricky with showing us trailers , I hope we will get that scene 🫣😍
4 0
Replying to Enzek • Jul 13, 2022
Actor Wu Lei shocked her with the horse while director Fei surprised her with a fake snake.My girl Lu Si will…
But wu lei didn’t shock her. They were filming / acting :)
5 0
Replying to Roxy • Jul 13, 2022
I asked this a few days ago, but are we sure the series trailers cover only Part 1? We have previews up to ep…
Trailers cover both part 1 & part 2. I once read in Weibo drama group chat last year that the time skip was only a few episodes away from the ending.
I personally think the revenge can’t be the end of part 1.
1 0
Replying to Pearl Harbor • Jul 12, 2022
Is this from the novel? LBY 's family name is Ling but the emperor told something about Hua family? So his mom…
Pls put spoiler tag. thank u
1 0
Replying to Licorice • Jul 12, 2022
I like your explanation very much❤️ and that moment under rain, when LBY all dark serious cold looked at this…
🫶🏻 In the novel, luo yao is a fan of ling buyi n they r close so ling buyi knows LY character very well. He can give her the peaceful life free of bloodbath & palace dramas indeed.
This drama is so relatable 💯
3 2
On Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1 • Jul 12, 2022
Ling Buyi carrying the blood n death of hundreds of souls of his clan. His life is dark, cold & scary. As the trailer, his berserk is like ninja assassin movie scene. If I were him, I won’t let such a bright sunshine girl affected by his darkness either.
If u really love a flower, u don’t pluck it, u water it.

Shaoshang is 15 & she never was loved. Like a hedgehog, she’s naturally protective of herself. Because no one ever took care of her since birth. So relatable.
She also already noticed how her heart beat fast around ling buyi.
If I were her, I’d do the same n accept luo yao who worships Shaoshang too.


Every character in this drama is 3D.. I can feel in their shoes. So heart-touching 🥹
20 8
Replying to necmu • Jul 12, 2022
Can I just that one episode of this drama will already take you to a rollercoaster of emotions. Really good storytelling…
Like when ppl ask me why I love c dramas, I’ll proudly present lltg first 😭❤️
1 0
On Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1 • Jul 12, 2022
Ling Buyi reminding me of lelouch of code geass anime. I love tonight’s two episodes.
Can’t believe a drama is this powerful to make me feel all these deeply. Lltg feels like best drama of 2022 already.
11 0
Replying to Licorice • Jul 12, 2022
https://youtu.be/n4YfQq8NElEExplanation of LBY character fully subbed, don't remember it was post there or no…
Not available in my region. May I know where r u? I’ll set my VPN to your location country :)
0 1
Replying to Licorice • Jul 12, 2022
Modern photos of Lou Yao😍https://twitter.com/dramapotatoe/status/1546736144146386944?t=gC1YKwFTyzrhSz-gfTHGgw&s=19
He’s a cutie baby puppy
Love him!
3 1
Replying to seimei • Jul 12, 2022
Its LLTG day again~ I'm quite looking forward to seeing fl with 2ml and 3ml. I like how she's written in a way…
That’s true. Typical FL just falls in love at first sight for no reason and stick to that one person for whole life.
As a woman, I love love cheng Shaoshang’s mindset. That’s the way it should be for all women. To love others, one must be able to love herself/ himself well.
10 1
Replying to C drama addict • Jul 11, 2022
Always love their hang out together pics n dates. Zeng li lao shi also dropped by at lusi’s bakery in hengdian…
Although Xiao yuan yi is such a character for now. She is such a great actress. Tiger mom who loves Shaoshang in her way. The cheng family conversation about luo yao n ling buyi who fancy their niao niao gonna be so interesting. Can’t wait 😍
4 0