Editorials
On Liu Yi Chang • Dec 20, 2020
Person Liu Yi Chang
Damn he has such a nice voice. He's so hilarious in I Fallen in Love With You and very handsome in The Blooms at Ruyi Pavilion.
17 0
On The Blooms at Ruyi Pavilion • Dec 20, 2020
Title The Blooms at Ruyi Pavilion
Liu Yi Chang totally rock that long hair!
5 0
On I've Fallen for You • Dec 20, 2020
Title I've Fallen for You
Liu Yi Chang has a really good voice. He's so adorable and hilarious in this drama, looking forward to seeing him in more dramas!
5 0
On Everybody Stand By Season 2 • Nov 17, 2020
Title Everybody Stand By Season 2
The remake of Painted Skin is the best out of the others. It's full of emotions and heartache. The actors and actress did a really good job.
8 1
On Lovers Across Space • May 5, 2020
Title Lovers Across Space
Love Wang Chu Ran, she is an amazing actress!
6 0
On Wang Chu Ran • May 5, 2020
Person Wang Chu Ran
When I saw her in Oh My General, I've mistakenly thought that she was Liu Yi Fei or Liu Shi Shi due to some features resemblance, but later on, I found out it wasn't them but a different actress. Although she has that resemblance of the two actresses, she also has a classic charm of her own that makes her stands out. For a young actress, I'm actually amazed of her work. If you watch her in Serenade of Peaceful Joy, truthfully you're not going to like the character she portrays as, but the hard work she's put in. I hope to see her in more dramas and hope to see her take on the lead roles.
10 1
On Serenade of Peaceful Joy • May 5, 2020
Title Serenade of Peaceful Joy
I came here right after watching Oh My General and I'm so happy to see Wang Chu Ran in this drama! Although, I'm not quite fond of her character Zhang Bin Han but I was very impressed of her performance. You know the actor/actress did a great job when the whole audience hated the character they portray. Wang Chu Ran is an amazing actress. I wish to see her in more dramas taking on the lead roles.
4 0