News
Replying to 10829601 • Jan 28, 2024
Game most beautiful male idol (my biases)
ricky when i catch you ricky! hahaha
i wish i could catch him fr
1 1
On My Beautiful Man: Eternal • Jan 26, 2024
Title My Beautiful Man: Eternal
I NEED HIRA TO PROPOSE TO KIYOI PLEASE
6 0
Replying to LilMissWatcher • Jan 22, 2024
Person Wayne Song
I feel like he's been in every Taiwanese BL I've watched since I finished HIStory3 and I love it
exactly what i thought 😭
5 0
MelvTM • Dec 11, 2023
Game Best Korean BL Drama/Movie
ludzie glosujacy na semantic error zamiast the eighth sense nie maja gustu koniec kropka nie zapraszam dodyskusji
0 0
On Love in the Air • Jun 4, 2023
Title Love in the Air
i can't explain how bad it is. just wasted my time
8 0
Replying to kar0l • Sep 1, 2020
Person Captain Chonlathorn Kongyingyong Spoiler
on wyglada wsm troche jak kaptajn cnie @straightchlorine
ej no tez mu sie tak wydaje
1 0
ktok0lwiek • Aug 18, 2020
List kpop;ppp
fajna
0 0
On JJ Krissanapoom Pibulsonggram • Aug 15, 2020
Person JJ Krissanapoom Pibulsonggram
happy birthday! ♥
0 0
kar0l • Jul 29, 2020
List OKURWAJAPIERDOLE
fajna :-)
0 0
Replying to kar0l • Jul 29, 2020
List OKURWAJAPIERDOLE Spoiler
kirwa wiem ;ppppppp
kogo ja powinnam dodac do mojej?!?! emotka zastanawiania sie
1 0
kar0l • Jul 29, 2020
List OKURWAJAPIERDOLE
fajna :-)
1 2
