Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 hour ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: US
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 22, 2020
Replying to piningintrovert • Jul 24, 2024
Title Fourever You
Okay... then don't watch. Why did you feel the need to make this announcement and spew negativity about the actors?
I am perfectly chill lol And I never said they were being rude/disrespectful or weren't entitled to their opinion.
I just wanted to know why they felt the need to announce their departure from a show that hasn't even aired yet 🙃 by way of negative comments about the actors. There was no need for that.
10 1
Replying to Notawe • Jul 24, 2024
Title Fourever You
I will pass on this show. I am not a Pond fan, I think he overacts and Earth's voice is grating/annoying. I am…
Okay... then don't watch. Why did you feel the need to make this announcement and spew negativity about the actors?
29 4
Replying to Lucca D Lopes • Jul 2, 2024
Title The Rebound
Ayo,?! Frank has been hitting hard at the gym 4 real, his muscles have their own muscles wtf
Right?! Had me shook to my core lol
0 0
On Tokyo Tower • Apr 18, 2024
Title Tokyo Tower
Secret Love Affair, the Korean adaptation, is one of my favorites so I am both intrigued and excited for this version!
4 1
Replying to Reverie Moth • Nov 12, 2022
Did Kagami meant "seiki" or "seieki"??? Because if it's the former, it means Koichi is tapping life energy from…
Let's hope it's the latter otherwise we’re gonna have to brace ourselves for a sad ending ㅠㅠ
5 1
Replying to Sneha • Mar 24, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
NooooI thought it was gonna be on YouTube :(
It's rated 20+ so there's really no way to air it on YouTube
7 2
Replying to StarSoul414 • Aug 7, 2021
Title Don't Say No
https://tv.line.me/v/21624554/list/727770
You're welcome~
1 0
Replying to StarSoul414 • Aug 7, 2021
Title Don't Say No
https://tv.line.me/v/21624554/list/727770
There are subs, just click on the little 3 dots at the top right and turn on CC
1 4
Replying to Ashelynn • Mar 9, 2021
Sorry for not knowing, but what does BL mean? Thank you!
BL is an acronym for "Boy's Love" which is an umbrella term used to decribe media that depicts romantic relationships between men.
5 1