Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 27 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: US
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 22, 2020
Replying to piningintrovert • 20 days ago
From Chian's perspective, half of 4Mod's fans left bc they believed that he and 4 were dating and the other half…
no problem, and me too 🥹 I actually think they might still be together 🤞🏾
0 0
Replying to khairii • 20 days ago
woah and here I am thinking about how Chian is the most selfless one amongst them 🥺
And you'd be correct, ESPECIALLY when it comes to 4MOD. Chian has matured a lot since we've met him and it shows in the way he navigates his relationship with 4MOD. He love him so so much ;;
2 0
Replying to mahesh • 20 days ago
Title Gelboys Season 2 Spoiler
Why would Cian do that when 4MOD had decided to open up about their relationship with the fans? I genuinely don’t…
From Chian's perspective, half of 4Mod's fans left bc they believed that he and 4 were dating and the other half stayed bc the didn't. So if 4Mod told the truth, he would end up losing everything bc "P'Four" is supposed to be "Sugar's boyfriend." It was a very *damned if you do damned if you don't* situation for 4Mod so Chian turned himself into a sasaeng and took all of the backlash so that 4 could continue living his dream of being an idol.
2 2
Replying to KABDrama • 23 days ago
that got me too....that long descriptive sentence made me think Baa immediately, but I think he was just impersonating…
that's highly probable and makes complete sense 🧐 I'm waiting very (im)patiently for the big reveal
1 1
On Gelboys Season 2 • 27 days ago
What is going AWN???! I thought Timethai was playing adult 4MOD but then he started speaking like Baabin on that phone call which left me so confused 😭 Gosh it's going be a long week waiting for ep7 lol
8 3
On Round One • May 15, 2026
Title Round One
I almost screamed in my office when I saw this! I so excited for them! And us!!!
11 0
Replying to Tacye • Apr 27, 2026
I wonder why Hill’s gpa had so much power over him and not his dad. Is it a cultural thing?
I think it was just something that his grandfather used to control him
0 0
Replying to piningintrovert • Dec 7, 2025
Title Me and Who
People who paid for early access/fast track can watch ep. 10 today (12/5). The regular air date for ep. 10 is…
You're welcome!
0 0
Replying to piningintrovert • Dec 7, 2025
Title Me and Who
People who paid for early access/fast track can watch ep. 10 today (12/5). The regular air date for ep. 10 is…
Paying for WeTV streaming gives you access to the show episodes on the regular airing schedule. And with the WeTV subscription, you have the option to "fast track" eps (for about $2) and watch them a week before the regular release date. So, those who chose to fast track ep10 were able to watch it this week instead of next. Hope that makes sense. If not, let me know :)
0 2
Replying to Richard Jordan • Dec 6, 2025
Title Me and Who
Okay, eps. 10 is scheduled for Dec.5th on YouTube.....the finale and it's not there!!!....explain please..555
People who paid for early access/fast track can watch ep. 10 today (12/5). The regular air date for ep. 10 is Dec. 12th
2 4
Replying to Mimma 111 • Dec 6, 2025
Title Me and Who Spoiler
what happened to yi at last?
They announced on the news that he died after the accident. They showed the news clip during the scene in the hospital when Ya was pushing Thorn on the wheelchair.
7 0
Replying to Kegger • May 2, 2025
Really want to watch this show on a legitimate streaming service but I can't get it in my region. Even with my…
Try setting your vpn to Taiwan
1 3