Editorials
Replying to bread-tie-twisty • Nov 14, 2023
Title Daily Dose of Sunshine
It started to bother me and I don't even have self harm or suicidal thoughts. That part of the story just came…
That’s understandable. I wish tv shows would avoid graphic depictions of such things, because I don’t see how they are needed and they can cause harm. I think it’s possible to tell stories of people struggling with these things without explicitly showing them.
0 0
On Daily Dose of Sunshine • Nov 13, 2023
Title Daily Dose of Sunshine
I would not recommend this drama to anyone struggling with their mental health, as it contains depictions of self harm and suicide. This drama is not without its flaws on how it depicts mental illness, but it does do some things well enough to make it worth watching.
6 2
On The King: Eternal Monarch • Nov 16, 2022
Title The King: Eternal Monarch
is this worth watching as a kim go eun fan? i can suffer a bit for her
0 2
On Mouse • Apr 9, 2021
Title Mouse
how are the female characters in this?
0 2
