News Park Bo Gum, Shin Ye Eun's 'Night Traveler' addresses production schedule and departure reports 4 hours ago
K-Drama Kim Young Kwang needs Chae Soo Bin's electric powers to survive in 'Take Charge of My Heart' 2 hours ago
Editorials 'A Love Other Than Yours' is the K-Drama That Will Make You Question Everything You Know About Long-Term Love! 5 days ago
Replying to tobio kageyama • Jun 23, 2020 Title In My Mind Exactly ? I hope he will be a main role with him♡(> ਊ Yupppp 2 0
Replying to tobio kageyama • Jun 14, 2020 Title In My Mind Exactly ? I hope he will be a main role with him♡(> ਊ Are u Arabic ?! Cause me too!! 2 2
Replying to NaDa AbuRaya • Jun 6, 2020 Title In My Mind wait with Earth !! seriously !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omg i can't waaaiiitttt Exactly ? I hope he will be a main role with him♡(> ਊ <)♡ 3 4
I hope he will be a main role with him♡(> ਊ <)♡