News
Replying to ANAHGEM • Jan 10, 2022
Title Sword Snow Stride
ep 34 and still everyone is trying to kill mc. He is one heck of a lucky guy. nothing new until now. this reminds…
I kept watching because of great cast but even in last but one episode(37) I thought MC will defend himself or do something meaningful but still got saved by yet another one. Now I don't know what happened to that girl.
0 0
Replying to Matteo Albanesi • Jan 8, 2022
Title Sword Snow Stride
extremely boring, this drama is rejected for me!
ep 34 and still everyone is trying to kill mc. He is one heck of a lucky guy. nothing new until now. this reminds me of cartoon Dora.(his journey)
0 2
On Our Beloved Summer • Dec 20, 2021
Title Our Beloved Summer
this is soo good. watching each episode a couple of times.
5 0
Replying to Evangeline • Dec 20, 2021
Title My Heart
She’s improving. She’s good in Lie to Love drama.
I love her character from drama Falling into your smile. Fun Watch.
0 1
Replying to ANAHGEM • Dec 20, 2021
Title My Heart
your rating may even go to negative if you watch all these episodes. I'm only watching this because of FL.
Sword Snow Stride is good, but it's little slow paced.
1 1
On My Heart • Dec 20, 2021
Title My Heart
I'm punishing myself by watching this drama.
3 0
Replying to JustRozelyn • Dec 20, 2021
Title My Heart
I don't know if I should continue. I'm on episode 2, and the maid has not only attacker the FL twice, but no one…
your rating may even go to negative if you watch all these episodes. I'm only watching this because of FL.
1 5
Replying to Pukka • Dec 11, 2021
Title My Heart
The Crown Prince manipulated the FL and made her the crown princess. That's his one sided love
She still doesn't have any idea about this and treats him has a friend.
0 1
Replying to caDAVEr • Dec 11, 2021
Title My Heart
I think this is a fantasy world where the normal logic does not apply. What the FL did if based on other standards…
There is not a single character in this drama that is written well. Forget logic, there is no common sense.
2 1
On Alice • Sep 22, 2021
Title Alice
there is a song in this drama which goes as "your my dream... ..... ...... ......., you make me dream..... ...... ....... .....", can some one please tell me the song name.
0 0
On Alice • Sep 22, 2021
Title Alice
It's a good script, but the writer totally messed it up.
0 0
Replying to Drama Empress • Sep 17, 2021
Title Sweet Sweet
this is an Idol romance don't look for logic or any story in it
Wow! Very accurate. This should be the summary. LOL
0 0
Replying to Katherine Canon • Sep 15, 2021
Title A River Runs through It
No idea. Lets be wait i rafher good subtitles no google translated ones.
Yeah. We can understand better without subs than watching with Google translator. It's a mess.
2 0
On Cute Programmer • Sep 14, 2021
Title Cute Programmer
Wanted to watch this for FL but, god ML is a worse than TRASH.
5 0
On A River Runs through It • Sep 10, 2021
Title A River Runs through It
Poor leads's. Their relationship is funny and sad at the same time.
5 0
On A River Runs through It • Sep 10, 2021
Title A River Runs through It
It's been some days since this drama finished airing but why are subs taking so long!
4 2
Replying to dpk_11 • Sep 10, 2021
Title Once Given, Never Forgotten
Maybe the 24 people who rated this are all from the drama crew xD
It's 7.7 now and it will drop when more people update their ratings after completing it or droped it.
0 0
Replying to Marmanjo Junior • Sep 10, 2021
Title Once Given, Never Forgotten
After that FL and SFL discover they are actually sisters and find their father that has Alzheimer’s, who dies…
I somehow completed it and now regret watching it. Everytime I remember this drama Lou Rui pops up and my day is ruined thinking how disgusting his character is.
2 1
On Once Given, Never Forgotten • Sep 10, 2021
Title Once Given, Never Forgotten
Run Chen(Lou Rui) is shitty till the end.
1 0
Replying to OhMyJi • Aug 29, 2021
Title Check Out the Event
Describe this drama by one emoji:🤦🏻♀️
100%
1 0
