Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 20 days ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Somewhere on a pale blue dot.
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 22, 2020

ANAHGEM

Somewhere on a pale blue dot.
On Buried Hearts • Mar 1, 2025
Title Buried Hearts Spoiler
All the actors were so good in this, but the plot is getting worse from 3rd ep, if we don't get a closer on this amnesia thing in next 2 ep, I will drop it. I mean, if a drama is 16 ep, I want main couple to be happy for at least 2 or 3 episodes.
0 0
On My Man Is Cupid • Dec 29, 2023
Title My Man Is Cupid Spoiler
If he forces her to date 2nd lead by playing Cupid, I'm gonna drop this. I FL ever forgive him if she knows about that?
6 1
On Vigilante • Dec 27, 2023
Title Vigilante
The best moment for me was the last minute of the drama when they are giving a pledge. It so simple yet beautifully shot and gives a clear message.
7 1
On My Demon • Dec 15, 2023
Title My Demon
This creepy character is so annoying, I think it will be like this until the end.
10 1
Replying to girl • Dec 15, 2023
Title My Demon Spoiler
22 mins in and I HATE seok-hoon. He is so annoying omg! Go away with ur 2ml saviour complex. 😭
He may be a main culprit, FL has a target on her back but he never seemed concerned about that but goes all in to blackmail ML.
1 0
Replying to Shangguan Qian • Dec 11, 2023
The 1st 6 mins smells tragedy.... I can already imagine that we'll be seeing loads of misunderstandings!!!! :(
I got the same feeling. It's a psychological trauma for viewers, but strangely a lot of viewers likes these type of dramas.
But I can't, I'll binge-watch when all the episodes are released.
3 0
On A Journey to Love • Nov 28, 2023
What is it with these script writers and poisons. Recently every period drama I'm watching, ML is poisoned.
3 0
On My Demon • Nov 25, 2023
Title My Demon
I'm loving this drama and want to enjoy watching it, but than they have introduced this creepy character!!! Now I sure that he will be showing up at every episode for few seconds to disturb my mood.
2 0
On Only for Love • Nov 17, 2023
Everyone's character is too artificial. I feel like ML's sister is the only human in this drama.
7 0
Replying to Potkjo • Oct 8, 2023
Wow , i was expecting more, but that was SOOOOOOOOO boring that i skipped whole drama . Relationship was medicore…
I agree.
40 Episodes.
70% - Rescue operations.
25% - Pep talks.
3% - Others
2% - Romance.

Although their chemistry is good, remaining drama is boring.
1 1
On Destined with You • Sep 15, 2023
Title Destined with You Spoiler
Making the 2nd FL cheater is a lazy writing, until episode 7 I found this drama interesting cause the ML had to struggle b/w the woman he is engaged and the woman he is loving, now the the 2nd FL is a cheater, it makes everything easier.
8 2
Replying to Nekomamushi • Sep 7, 2023
she played Ye bingchang in tteotm
Yes, I remember now, looked innocent at the start of the drama but turns out to be a negative character.
Still she is beautiful.
1 0
On Parallel World • Sep 7, 2023
Do you know the actress name we see in a Ep 1 in first 5 minutes - she was painting and an old man narrates a story to her - I remember watching her in other dramas?
1 4