Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Jul 11, 2026
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Somewhere in btw trying to figure out this life
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 22, 2020

skyisrose

Somewhere in btw trying to figure out this life
Replying to 7466930 • May 26, 2021
no, not really. eternal love (tmopb) and elod of dream are from the same universe but the two romances are not…
Nice, thanks !!
0 0
On Empresses in the Palace • May 17, 2021
Now getting into it. Already in episode 4 and can't wait to see how it goes. Can't believe I started a 76 long episodes drama lmao but as long as it doesn't disappoint!
2 0
Replying to tenkpm • May 4, 2021
Person Zhao Lu Si
Yeah she is awesome in the that...but her dramas are completely different from long balladI would say 1. The romance…
Thank you !! I will check this out :)
0 1
On Zhao Lu Si • May 4, 2021
Person Zhao Lu Si
Love her in The Long Ballad !! Which of her dramas should I watch ?
5 3
On Joy of Life • May 3, 2021
Title Joy of Life
No matter how long it takes, I just want season 2 lmao. This is a masterpiece, so watch this !
8 1
Replying to ponyo • May 2, 2021
Title Reply 1988
The best. I start crying just thinking about the ost. "Reply 1988". The word is enough to make me bawl haha. Beautiful,…
I will give it a try then !! :)
1 0
On Sunny • May 2, 2021
Title Sunny
I like these kind of movies that give you real emotions and life lessons. Fight scenes and dance scenes were my favorite. I hope everybody can have a brotherhood/sisterhood that help them grow and enjoy life no matter what the hardships.
3 0
On Reply 1988 • May 2, 2021
Title Reply 1988
Is this one worth it ? I saw one episode 1h30 minutes and there are 20 of them..
I truly loved reply 1997 but dropped 1994. Where does this one rank ?
1 4
On Luck-Key • May 2, 2021
Title Luck-Key Spoiler
What if the contract killer was really killing people and not "a nice killer"? That's what I kept wondering after the ending but good movie anyway !
2 0
On Miss Granny • May 1, 2021
Title Miss Granny
What a good movie. The main actress is amazing. I truly enjoyed it feeling all the emotions. Must watch! Need the sequel with Kim Soo Hyun as young papy lmao
4 0
On The Long Ballad • Apr 21, 2021
Title The Long Ballad Spoiler
Is Great Khan the real father of Sun ? I mean he seems to favor Sher sometimes. I don't really understand. Or does he want to make them compete so he can get the best out of them ?

Hypothesis : Sher will link with Sun and fight against Great Khan in the future
1 5