News
Replying to skyisrose • Apr 14, 2021
Title The Long Ballad Spoiler
Ep 17
Not a fan of animated battle scenes. Is like this all along ? I understand that I might be interesting financially and that's a good fact for protecting horses but it breaks the momentum of the show (for me)
1 2
On The Long Ballad • Apr 14, 2021
Title The Long Ballad
Ep 17
0 3
On Arthdal Chronicles Part 3: The Prelude to All Legends • Apr 13, 2021
Title Arthdal Chronicles Part 3: The Prelude to All Legends Spoiler
Just finished this. Glad to know that second season has been confirmed because the last episode left so many unanswered questions !! I CAN'T WAIT !
4 1
On Arthdal Chronicles Part 1: The Children of Prophecy • Apr 8, 2021
Title Arthdal Chronicles Part 1: The Children of Prophecy
Truly enjoying this first part ! The only thing is that they could have added one settling episode to fully understand this new world with the cultures, the languages, ...
5 0
lo_ve • Apr 7, 2021
Article tvN's "Vincenzo" to delay release of episodes 17 and 18
This will give me some time to catch up so not bad
0 1
Replying to hk-lo • Apr 3, 2021
Title The Long Ballad Spoiler
I am only on ep4, but that guy seems like a jerk so far...
yes but i saw a spoiler from future episodes and i don't know how yet but they will fall for each other.. that's a drama so let's see how writers make this up !
0 0
On True Beauty • Apr 2, 2021
Title True Beauty
Just started watching this show. Did not want to watch it when it was airing and under the lights but damn it's good. I'm dying with all the punchlines it's so funny but when it's sad/serious (bullying scenes etc) it really hurts. On ep 5.
4 0
Replying to so_skia • Apr 2, 2021
Title The Long Ballad Spoiler
thought I was the only one who likes them togther
they are perfect together !!
0 0
Replying to hk-lo • Apr 2, 2021
Title The Long Ballad Spoiler
I am only on ep4, but that guy seems like a jerk so far...
I had the same thought but i believe that leyan will make his heart weak lmao
1 2
On The Long Ballad • Apr 2, 2021
Title The Long Ballad Spoiler
Can't wait for Hao Du and Leyang to fall in love
13 11
On Missing You • Apr 2, 2021
Title Missing You
This is the first drama I watched and all I remember is the FL did not speak that much but damn she shed some rivers crying lmaoo
6 0
On The Long Ballad • Apr 1, 2021
Title The Long Ballad
I can already tell that I'm about to suffer waiting for episode releases .. 4 first episodes were good ! Feilu is a grown up, time flies lmao
6 1
On Growing Season • Apr 1, 2021
Title Growing Season
Will there be a season 2?
0 0
On Vincenzo • Mar 30, 2021
Title Vincenzo
Not disappointed to have started this show. I had no expectations because I did not plan to watch it but it's good so far ! Episode 8 was soooo funny lmao
9 0
On Joy of Life • Mar 29, 2021
Title Joy of Life
This is the best drama. Can't wait for season 2!
4 0
Replying to Samantha • Mar 27, 2021
Title Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo Spoiler
Very sad???
so sas that after years/months of finishing this you still can't forget lmao
2 1
On The Rebel Princess • Mar 25, 2021
Title The Rebel Princess
This show was amazing. The only frustrating thing was waiting for subtitles ahah.
1 0
On The Wolf • Mar 25, 2021
Title The Wolf Spoiler
How did Ma Zhai Xing get black blood ?
0 3
On The Wolf • Mar 25, 2021
Title The Wolf
This show is one of my favourites. Li Qin the best actress !!
4 0
Replying to skyisrose • Mar 24, 2021
Title The Wolf Spoiler
Ep 38 spoiler
Bo Wang deserves happiness. Why does he have to bear everything on his shoulders ? Last episodes have been too much to handle. Real heartbreak lmao
1 2
