Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Jul 11, 2026
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Somewhere in btw trying to figure out this life
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 22, 2020

skyisrose

Somewhere in btw trying to figure out this life
On Mr. Sunshine • Jan 29, 2021
Title Mr. Sunshine
This drama is one of the best i've ever watched. Gu Dong Mae is my ultimate love and Hui Sung too :( <3
3 0
On Vincenzo • Jan 29, 2021
Title Vincenzo
Can't wait ! Not my type of drama but the cast and the trailers got me !
2 0
On The Rebel Princess • Jan 29, 2021
Watched 13 episodes straight I am officially addicted. I have so many things to do it's not time for me to watch a new drama but I love it sooo
0 0
On Nirvana in Fire • Jan 28, 2021
This show is definitely one of the best i've ever watched but the last episode, i say no !!
3 1
On The Heirs • Jan 27, 2021
Title The Heirs
This drama made me discover Second Lead Syndrome ?
0 8
On Mr. Queen • Jan 25, 2021
Title Mr. Queen
Crying hard or laughing hard ? This show amazes me every time ??
15 0
On Mr. Queen • Jan 25, 2021
Title Mr. Queen
The ending of ep 13 was soooo unexpected !!
6 0
On Mr. Queen • Jan 18, 2021
Title Mr. Queen
Ep 11 was slow but the ending of ep 12 ?? time needs to move faster, can't wait ?
4 1
On Mr. Sunshine • Jan 11, 2021
Title Mr. Sunshine Spoiler
A masterpiece. Started it "by mistake" but absolutely no regrets. The feels you get are crazy. It doesn't need a kiss to have a deep relationship.
2 0
On Mr. Queen • Jan 10, 2021
Title Mr. Queen
I should have waited for this drama to be completed. Now I don't know how to wait for next episodes ???
9 0
On Mr. Queen • Jan 7, 2021
Title Mr. Queen
Been a long time since I didn't laugh that hard watching a kdrama. Hopefully it's gets better with time. I'm so happy to have found it ??
7 0