Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Sep 8, 2026
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: ?
  • Contribution Points: 30 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 28, 2020
Replying to Laviyenrozz • Jun 24, 2024
Reply series writer Lee Woo Jung
unfortunately wrong. I searched again, I did not find such information. Reply 1988 drama writers Lee Woo Jung and Kim Song Hee.
3 0
Replying to Laviyenrozz • Jun 22, 2024
Reply series writer Lee Woo Jung
I’m fan Reply series, but I didn’t know about information, where did you find out?
2 2
Replying to dom • Jun 21, 2024
omg. This writer is just something else. I watched Gyeongseong Creature and I LOVED it! Then I watched The Atypical…
Reply series writer Lee Woo Jung
0 4
Replying to Priya Singha • Jun 21, 2024
can't believe that it's the same person who wrote reply 1988 and gyeongseong creature !!
His is not. Lee Woo Jung is a South Korean television screenwriter wrote reply series
0 1
On Oizumi Yo • Apr 3, 2024
Person Oizumi Yo
Happy birthday Yo Oizumi❤️ 🎂🎁🎉
0 0
On My Mister • Mar 21, 2024
Title My Mister
Happy 6th anniversary Masterpiece Drama My Mister ❤️
9 0