Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Sep 8, 2026
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: ?
  • Contribution Points: 30 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 28, 2020
On My Sweet Mobster • Aug 30, 2024
Actor UhmTaegoo to hold his first ever fan meeting after 17 years of his debut as an actor in September 😭🥹🥳💗
16 0
On Um Tae Goo • Aug 30, 2024
Person Um Tae Goo
Actor UhmTaegoo to hold his first ever fan meeting after 17 years of his debut as an actor in September 🥹🥳❤️
11 0
Replying to Ai98 • Aug 23, 2024
Yes, same, I miss them so much especially the deer brothers. I watch MSM because Han Sun Hwa and don't really…
I’m going to watch save me 2 😀 I hope they do a third drama together. They'll be a perfect screen couple like Jang hyuk Jang Nara 🙏😍
0 0
Replying to tukuni98 • Aug 23, 2024
Title Light Shop
His character has not been confirmed. But if he's character is playing opposite Seolyhun's character then Taegoo's…
Nooo😭 Seolhyun & Taegoo tragic ending again 🥺😭
0 0
Replying to Suru • Aug 21, 2024
start Love next door.. you won't regret
Yes know love next door, I love Jung Somin but l don’t like Jung Haein. I would watch the show if the male lead was someone else. Thank you for recommend 🙏😊 for now I turned to other genres instead of romantic comedies 😀
3 0
Replying to Laviyenrozz • Aug 14, 2024
if you like it MSM please write a good review because there are people who deliberately give bad comments and…
I think my comment was misunderstood. I didn't write it for you. There are those who deliberately give 1 point and lower the series score :( that's why I asked you for help. I ask this from everyone who wrote a comment and said that they liked the series, because MSM does not deserve 8.4 points :((
2 1
Replying to DRAMA QUEEN • Aug 13, 2024
finished.. which one should i watch now? damn the ml is super cute specially when he is shy and smirks. but i…
if you like it MSM please write a good review because there are people who deliberately give bad comments and 1 ratings so that the show's score will drop. 🥺
2 4
Replying to Margot • Aug 12, 2024
Starting it today! Does anyone know how old are the characters supposed to be? The childhood connection tag is…
Go Eunha 30 SeoJiHwan 36
0 0
Replying to tintin92 • Aug 11, 2024
how is the romance though? i am a romantic drama fan and i'm a little dubious to star this or not. just saw some…
No, not in the last two episodes. He never had a good childhood, he never had a proper family environment and he had to leave the girl he loved and played with at the age of 12 and he found her again at the age of 36, he never had a girlfriend until that age, you can't expect constant kissing scenes and passionate scenes from such a character. You can find innocent and sweet kisses, hugs and loving glances
6 0
Replying to Eleison • Aug 11, 2024
Darn, the rating went down again. 😔 Are the ones who are rating it low finding the humor cringey? It's really…
They don't know that these humor cringe are real romance comedy k dramas. MSM really doesn't deserve these ratings. It should be 8.7. I think another reason is that ML and FL are not popular. I'm sure if they were popular, the drama would get high ratings just for that I've come across this a lot
9 0
Replying to Cat101 • Aug 8, 2024
Is it his puppy? 😅
Yes, it’s name is omji 😍😀
1 0
On My Sweet Mobster • Aug 6, 2024
I want a second season so badly🥺💗 I miss them so much. My penguen couple, deer gangs members where are you 😭
1 0