K-Drama
On Plus & Minus • Jun 26, 2022
Title Plus & Minus
Yuki is GORGEOUS!!!
8 2
On Senpai, This Can’t Be Love! • Jun 26, 2022
Title Senpai, This Can’t Be Love!
Kaneda’s eyes are soooo beautiful oml
6 0
On KinnPorsche • Jun 26, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Porsche can NEVER catch a break 😩😩
6 0
On Love Mechanics • Jun 26, 2022
Title Love Mechanics
I LOVE THIS!!!
2 0
On Unforgotten Night • Jun 26, 2022
Title Unforgotten Night
I was clenched my fists and curling my toes begging them to turn that faucet off 😭😭
14 2
On Unforgotten Night • Jun 26, 2022
Title Unforgotten Night
I KNOW that acting means fake but HOW CAN THEIR ACTING BE SOOO FAKE???!!
11 1
Replying to CursedXistence • Jun 26, 2022
Title Check Out
At this point there's three possible scenarios for this series:1) it continues to suck the rest of the way through…
3 looking real good
2 0
On Check Out • Jun 26, 2022
Title Check Out
The episodes are sooooo long and I still don’t get the series 😟
0 0
On Check Out • Jun 26, 2022
Title Check Out
I have never wanted an episode to end this fast in my lifeeee 😩
2 0
On Unforgotten Night • Jun 22, 2022
Title Unforgotten Night
Omg Sammy looks soo different here. Happy to see her again 🥹🥹🥹🥹
6 0
On Check Out • Jun 19, 2022
Title Check Out
The teaser lied to me 😔
2 0
On To My Star Season 2: Our Untold Stories • Jun 19, 2022
Title To My Star Season 2: Our Untold Stories
Lowkey… I hoped the Jiwoo wouldn’t have caught the glass when it was about to fall :/
1 0
On To My Star Season 2: Our Untold Stories • Jun 19, 2022
Title To My Star Season 2: Our Untold Stories
Heart been broken so many times I don’t know what to believe 😔😔💔💔
4 0
On KinnPorsche • May 15, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
This episode added 10 years to my life.
10 2
Replying to Rawan • Jan 24, 2022
Title Color Rush Season 2
Tbh… I loved this season more than the first one. This season has more depth and the chemistry between the characters…
Ps. The plot???!!!? It was REALLY amazing.
0 0
On Color Rush Season 2 • Jan 24, 2022
Title Color Rush Season 2
Tbh… I loved this season more than the first one. This season has more depth and the chemistry between the characters is really nice. If there was to be a season 3 I would love to see more of Kim Sehyun and Yeonwoo.
3 1