K-Drama
On The Three GentleBros • Oct 18, 2022
Title The Three GentleBros
I love how Tay and Gun were having a hard time to stay in character in the whole park scene 😭😭😭 I was CRYING!!
7 0
Replying to ovankim • Oct 16, 2022
Title Big Dragon
For real. Why are they even there? For comedic relief. Wish they had body guards like in Porsche and Kinn. They…
FRRRRR OMG!
0 0
On Big Dragon • Oct 15, 2022
Title Big Dragon
The bodyguards trigger me ong. Like how is Park qualified to be a bodyguard???? It’s kinda funny but it’s annoying too lol
3 2
On The Eclipse • Oct 14, 2022
Title The Eclipse
OMG KanThua got me kicking my feet and everything they’re sooo cute :”””>
12 1
On The Eclipse • Oct 14, 2022
Title The Eclipse
This ep was EVERYTHING!! but i gotta say in the last part where Aye was giving Akk the necklace, Khao’s acting was a bit too “Forced” or fake like I don’t know how to explain it but it seemed like he was trying too hard…
3 0
Replying to Rawan • Oct 14, 2022
Title Love in the Air
WE LOVE A MAN WHO RESPECTS BOUNDARIES!!! King Prapai
Y’all this is CLEARLY SARCASM come on now….
0 0
Replying to TexanTitan • Oct 14, 2022
Title Love in the Air
Uhmmm...you think this is what it looks like to respect someone's boundaries???? Wow. Ok.
I WAS BEING SARCASTIC OML :>
1 1
On Love in the Air • Oct 13, 2022
Title Love in the Air
I’m soo looking forward for next week’s episode looks real promising :”
2 0
On Love in the Air • Oct 13, 2022
Title Love in the Air
WE LOVE A MAN WHO RESPECTS BOUNDARIES!!! King Prapai
3 9
On The Three GentleBros • Oct 11, 2022
Title The Three GentleBros
PLEASE LET THE POOR GIRL EXPLAIN OMG 😭😭😭 they keep cutting her off
9 2
On The Three GentleBros • Oct 10, 2022
Title The Three GentleBros
I see that Sasiwimol is still Sasiwimol lol
8 1
On Big Dragon • Oct 9, 2022
Title Big Dragon
Honestly the ep was so so but I LOVE the colors of the series if that makes sense lol it’s soo relaxing to look at
4 0
On The Eclipse • Oct 7, 2022
Title The Eclipse
Not them kissing in Dark blue kiss style lol 😭😭
16 0
On Once Again • Oct 6, 2022
Title Once Again
When I tell u that as soon as I saw the necklace, I knew the ending. :”/
3 0
On Love in the Air • Oct 6, 2022
Title Love in the Air
I GAGGED at the sunflower scene lol Pai is soo cheesy oml 😭😭
9 0
On Once Again • Oct 4, 2022
Title Once Again
PLEASE HAVE A HAPPY ENDING !!! Cuz after that 180 degree longitude ending I NEED to see a happy ending :”|
12 1
On Vice Versa • Oct 1, 2022
Title Vice Versa
I loved the series omg!!! I’m gonna miss it soo much :””)
2 0
On The Eclipse • Oct 1, 2022
Title The Eclipse
I’m TIRED of Akk. He needs to stop kissing Chadok’s ass damn!!! >:/
1 1
On Love in the Air • Sep 29, 2022
Title Love in the Air
Omg I can’t wait for PrapaiSky!!!! I’ve never been sooo exited><
3 0
On 180 Degree Longitude Passes Through Us • Sep 26, 2022
Title 180 Degree Longitude Passes Through Us
Mol needs to stop using Siam to guilt trip In oml. I get that she’s traumatized and she doesn’t want to lose her son too but, she needs to let him think and decide for himself :”/ + I swear if something happens to Wang on the next episode I’m gonna lose my shit. That boy suffered enough :””/
12 0