K-Drama
On Dangerous Romance • Oct 14, 2023
Title Dangerous Romance
EVERYONE ASIDE!!! I want to see more of Saifah and Name NEEOOOWWWW
5 1
On My Personal Weatherman • Sep 30, 2023
Title My Personal Weatherman
They’re STRESSING ME OUUTTT with the miscommunication >|<
4 0
On I Feel You Linger in the Air • Sep 30, 2023
Title I Feel You Linger in the Air
I love how Yai doesn’t let any misunderstanding last more than 1 episode!! >.<
37 0
On Only Friends • Sep 16, 2023
Title Only Friends
Everything is well until Boston shows up and runs his mouth!!
3 1
On Laws of Attraction • Sep 2, 2023
Title Laws of Attraction
I LOOOOOOVEDDD. I LOVE ME SOME MEN’S LOVE (and BL..) But when the leads are full grown adults it just seals it for me!!! JamFilm did a great great job <3 really going to miss them :”)
8 1
On I Feel You Linger in the Air • Sep 1, 2023
Title I Feel You Linger in the Air
Jom was really trying to PISS ME OFF with his silence when they asked if he saw or not… He literally sat there debating for what it felt like an hour :) I am NOT that patient damn >:|
4 3
On Laws of Attraction • Aug 20, 2023
Title Laws of Attraction
Film keeps getting hotter and hotter omgg
10 0
Replying to smol_ki • Aug 20, 2023
Title I Feel You Linger in the Air
Did you watch on yt? The uncut version's sound is off, but the other versions and on other sites it's fine, your…
I did watch it on yt…. But ur right I just checked other sites they were good THANKS <3
1 0
On I Feel You Linger in the Air • Aug 19, 2023
Title I Feel You Linger in the Air
I just finished watching the 1st episode (uncut ver) and DAMN it was slow I think ill stick to the cut ver or whatever it’s called. + the mustache?????? LOL ++ idk if that was just my device but what’s up with audio?? It was muting all of a sudden then going back to normal or smthn :\
2 2
On Egoist • Aug 17, 2023
Title Egoist
Idk how to say it but… I hated the movie and I’m saying this in the best way possible. I hated how heavy it made my heart feel. I hated how realistic it was, but that’s life. 9/10
15 0
On Marry My Dead Body • Aug 16, 2023
Title Marry My Dead Body
Not me sobbing at 3 am :’)
8 1
On HIStory3: Trapped • Aug 13, 2023
Title HIStory3: Trapped
I lost count of how many times I’ve rewatched this series :]
3 1
On Laws of Attraction • Aug 12, 2023
Title Laws of Attraction
They had me ROLLING with the fire CGI looooll but great episode
10 0
On Be My Favorite • Aug 11, 2023
Title Be My Favorite
This series was BEAUTIFULLY made!!! It was perfect omg I’m really going to miss PisaengKawi :”].. GMMTv really outdid themselves on this one. ++ imagine going back in time and going to school for a second time….. that’d be hell for me lol.
18 0
On Laws of Attraction • Aug 5, 2023
Title Laws of Attraction
THEY REALLY HAD ME GIGGLING AND KICKING MY FEET LOOOLL
13 0
On Be My Favorite • Jul 21, 2023
Title Be My Favorite
Kwan needs to move on QUICK!!! U don’t need him pookie ..
14 1
On Laws of Attraction • Jul 17, 2023
Title Laws of Attraction
Yes the quality was not givinggg but I see the vision lol. It’s 100% a downgrade from “To sir with love “ but I really enjoyed the cheap vibe if u know what I mean! And I really want to know how will it end !1!
1 0
On Be My Favorite • Jul 16, 2023
Title Be My Favorite
I’m soo glad that they switched the (Pisaeng) actor from Mike to Gawin!!! He’s really killing it <33
23 2
On Step by Step • Jul 11, 2023
Title Step by Step
Idk but the final episode felt like a task.. like homework or smthn I’m glad that it ended no need for s2 this was ENOUGH
7 1
On Step by Step • Jul 9, 2023
Title Step by Step
Pat’s hair changing every scene will never not be funny to me looll
9 1