Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 8 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 10, 2020

Friends

Replying to Ashlin john • 19 days ago
Title Nour
If chita is nour then ken should know that
Yeh sorry, I completely forgot about that until you just mentioned it, stupid short term memory I really hate the fact that I have the memory capacity of a 200 year old dead person.
1 0
Replying to Ashlin john • 19 days ago
Title Nour
If chita is nour then ken should know that
Why is that, do you automatically know when another human being is gay, straight, psycho, a murderer, terminally ill? Just being the same doesn't mean you know. Maybe they can't tell unless they actually change into the nour, maybe when they are acting as human they are no different from everyone else.
I mean could you tell from the way I chat that I have heart problems, type 2 diabetes, been diagnosed with dementia and am only 58.
What I am trying to get at is just because you're the same race/species doesn't mean you can tell what the other person is or going through.
1 2
On Nour • 19 days ago
Title Nour
After reading all the comments here, I agree with most of them about James and Ken, Jirat and Chita, Panin and Rain. I do think Chita is a Nour, but what I want to know is why James can see what people's auras look like. Is he human? Has this been explained, and did I miss that part?
Also, the scene at the club, where his friend had cancer and wanted to see Ken live a happy life before he died and then when James and Ken were dancing and he saw his old friend sitting at the bar looking at him, was heartbreaking. The way Ken broke down and cried made my eyes tear up. The acting on this show between the couples is insane and on a different level from most BL series.
I don't do shipping, but just for the acting skills and chemistry alone, I really hope they get to have another series together.
6 5
On Where Your Eyes Linger • Aug 8, 2026
I really wish they would do a follow-up to where your eyes linger, maybe make it 10 years later in the timeline showing us how they managed to get away from his toxic father, and as boyfriends, how they are living now and what they are up to.
5 0
On Han Gi Chan • Aug 8, 2026
Person Han Gi Chan
I really enjoyed where your eyes linger and wish they would do a follow-up, maybe make it 10 years later, showing us how they managed to get away from his toxic father, and as boyfriends, how they are living now and what they are up to.
1 0
Replying to BLDramaMama • Jun 26, 2026
Title The Gaze
Exactly 🫠 Jinx was better!
Can you tell me which Jinx it is please, I looked it up on here and there is more than one show called Jinx so which is the one.
0 1
On When Oranges Fall • Jun 4, 2026
I am really loving this series, just like I enjoyed Love Sick. The trouble is, it makes me feel really old. I checked the actors' ages, and for most of them, I am 40 years older, being 58 myself in August. When does it get to a point when you are just too old to enjoy BL shows/movies with teenage actors in without feeling like a creep?
4 2
On Dual Stars • Jun 1, 2026
Title Dual Stars
A mini-series that could have been a lot better, but was completely ruined by the fake kissing and some dodgy voice acting. It's 2026, and I thought we had got past all this fake kissing crap. If you don't want to kiss, then don't, but if you need to, at least make it real.
3 0
Replying to Steven C. • Dec 23, 2025
Title Reloved
The cast listing isn't complete. I am trying to find the name of the guy who is living with Donlaphat (Year),…
Thanks to everyone that responded.
1 0
On Reloved • Dec 22, 2025
Title Reloved
The cast listing isn't complete. I am trying to find the name of the guy who is living with Donlaphat (Year), but he isn't listed at all. Does anyone know his real name?
1 4
On Pan Bhumintr Saingam • Dec 8, 2025
A handsome man with an amazing smile, and I can't believe this was his first acting job; he nailed it perfectly. Let's hope we get to see more of him, but maybe next time as a main lead in a BL.
20 0
On BlurredDesire • Nov 25, 2025
Is there any way I can watch this that doesn't involve a mobile device? My eyesight is bad enough without trying to watch something on a small screen. What about using an Android emulator on a PC? Has anyone tried the app to see if it works doing it this way? At least I could watch it on a monitor or TV then, and I would still be viewing it legally through the app.
1 1
Replying to J100 • Jul 30, 2025
That's very true, and in my opinion, it also takes away from the enjoyment of watching. I actually liked the first…
Don't get me started on that. She is being very unfair asking him to keep a secret that big.
If my best friend or partner knew my mother was seriously Ill and they kept it from me, I would never speak to them again, I wouldn't care if my mother asked them not to tell me.
With how serious it is, that would be it, they'd be gone even if we had been together for 20 years or more, I would kick them out.
1 1
Replying to Claddagh • Jul 30, 2025
The scene with the punishment was not shown because it didn't need to. And for the rest in my opinion it's because…
From the clips I have seen posted they did shoot that scene as the bts bit shows them both on the bed messing around with the sex toys.
0 1
Replying to marelio • Jul 30, 2025
Sorry a bromance just because there are no NC scenes? its obvious they are still intime together, You know they…
I said bromance because there are no kissing scenes either; it doesn't just have to be about sex, but nothing is going off now. If it changes when they have sorted out their relationship, then I will apologise, but I have this weird feeling it won't.
0 1
Replying to Claddagh • Jul 30, 2025
The scene with the punishment was not shown because it didn't need to. And for the rest in my opinion it's because…
Who decided the punishment scene didn't need to be shown? and, I understand that they are drifting apart but for me showing the punishment scene would have been a good way to show how frustrated Chi Cheng was becoming with the relationship, why film the scene if you never intended to show it.
3 3
Replying to Bfly • Jul 30, 2025
Here’s the discussion: https://www.reddit.com/r/RevengedLoveCP/s/I0guQT9PI9Something about decreased romantic…
I think they mean the romantic scenes have been cut out, just look at today's episode where he throws him on the bed, before they even kiss, the scene finishes, you don't see anything now at all. Since the show went off to re-edit the 2 episodes, it's come back a lot more tamer than it was, just check out the earlier episodes, they are more daring and show a lot more. You can tell they have cut out the NC scenes. It's more like bromance now.
0 0
On Revenged Love • Jul 30, 2025
Is it me, or did the show become a lot tamer since they re-edited those 2 episodes? There's virtually no intimate scenes anymore, and even when it looks like they are about to do anything, the scene fades out before they even kiss now. When it first started, it was a lot more daring with some NC scenes, but now they ruined it. I've decided to stop watching it as it's more like bromance now.
5 29
On Gunner Natsakan Chairote • Jun 9, 2025
He has that intense look in his eyes that draws you in, and with that handsome face, makes me want to get to know him. Could someone please change the picture? It reminds me of a passport or arrest photo, and it's not very flattering..
6 2