News
On My Lockdown Romance • Jun 26, 2021
Title My Lockdown Romance
One of the best BL romance movies ever, I loved watching every minute of it and I thought the actors had perfect chemistry. the part of the movie that got me going was the confession at the end, if I could wish for anything it would have seen them finally meet at the end even if it was just a 20-second clip that would have made the film perfect and to tell the truth I thought they would have done that after all the credits ended. Just checked out the actors on MDL because not only is there acting good but they're both very handsome and the guy playing Tom seems to have quite a lot of things but Drick hasn't really done that much is he not acting anymore?
0 1
On Love’s Outlet • Apr 26, 2021
Title Love’s Outlet
50 Episodes of 3 minutes each, thanks but no thanks. Bad roommate on tiktok was rubbish enough, tiny screen size, no subtitles, and only 2 minutes per episode, it takes me longer to have a dump.
4 0
On Meen Nichakoon Khajornborirak • Apr 24, 2021
Person Meen Nichakoon Khajornborirak
I would love to see a BL with Meen Nichakoon Khajornborirak & Est Ravipon Sangaworawong, I think they both had good chemistry in LBC2 and they seem to be a good match as well maybe it's because they're both so handsome and seem like a perfect couple not that it would ever happen the chances of them doing a LBC series 3 is very slim at the end of the last episode of series 2 ae got a message saying pete was back how the hell would that ever happen because of the problems they had before.
5 3
On Zo Wongsapat Tangniyom • Apr 13, 2021
Person Zo Wongsapat Tangniyom
His acting was really good in part time the series and he is very good looking also he has an amazing smile but it looks like he just vanished which is a shame but maybe acting wasn't his main interest.
0 0
On Love Poison Season 2 • Mar 25, 2021
Title Love Poison Season 2
What happened to Kos' brother Sek, is he not playing Taks' boyfriend in the new series?
5 1
On Wish You: Your Melody From My Heart • Mar 15, 2021
Title Wish You: Your Melody From My Heart
I loved watching this, the music was amazing, the acting was spot on for the two leads I could feel and see the chemistry between them and the two simple kissing scenes were just right as sometimes BL shows don't need over-the-top intimate scenes. I really got into this BL drama and would love to see a follow-up on how they finally make it as singers and how their relationship progresses, it wouldn't need any intimate scenes just the same chemistry they brought to the series in the first place.
2 0
Replying to Mary • Mar 2, 2021
Title Bad Roommate
Hey Guy. This is an Original TikTok TV Series and you can watch it From Here At 7 pm (Thai Times).https://www.tiktok.com/@starhunter_ent?lang=en
forget it, it's not worth watching not only are there no subtitles so that's basically me screwed as i'm in the UK but they're only on for 2 minutes, you get adverts on tv that lasts longer. i am so angry because i was really looking forward to watching this but the way it's done is a waste of time and complete rubbish.
0 1
On Bad Roommate • Mar 2, 2021
Title Bad Roommate
What the hell I was really looking forward to this but it's only on tiktok (which I hate with a passion), there are no subtitles so I'm completely screwed, only one episode a week, and not only that but each episode is only on for 2 minutes, they're expecting fans to wait 7 days to watch an episode that's on for about 120 seconds. whoever decided to do the show like this wants sacking and then shooting the stupid goddamn idiots, just cancel it and send them back for the second series of Gen Y.
4 1
Replying to CLanna • Feb 22, 2021
Title We Best Love: Fighting Mr. 2nd
The run times are short bcuz BL is still not mainstream enough (especially, Korea, Taiwan & Japan) for production…
yeah i know i was just having a moan that's all, i just hate it when we get a good story line with great actors but the whole story only lasts 6 episodes.
2 4
On We Best Love: Fighting Mr. 2nd • Feb 22, 2021
Title We Best Love: Fighting Mr. 2nd
Why is it that a lot of BL shows being released lately have only about 6 episode with run times of like 10-30 minutes, I've noticed this happening quite frequently, yet the MF shows run into 20+ episodes with on average 40+ minutes per episode also the other thing I have noticed is with BL shows once they couple gets together then the show ends but yet again with the MF ones they show the relationship of the couple developing, living together, having a family, running a business, etc and will carry the show on for maybe 10+ episodes before ending. I think it's very biased and unfair towards gay people and people who like BL shows.
1 6
On Alter • Jan 30, 2021
Title Alter
The legal age here in the UK is 16, not only that but it's not like they were really doing anything they were just acting, it seems this site is full of children and sexually repressed adults who don't get any so force networks to cut out scenes of intimacy because they see sex as something dirty or disgusting and then they wonder why sexual crime is so high around the planet.
4 3
Replying to Taersty • Jan 12, 2021
Title Oxygen
They did set it up for a second season. But it all depends on how much money the first season made tbh. Second…
I'm in the UK but if I had the money I'd jump on a plane to Thailand and fund the second series myself, unfortunately because of this stupid pandemic money is tighter than a frog arse(I wonder where that saying came from) plus I doubt they would let enter the country in case I gave them all deadly diseases. I need my PhuRabbit fix can't someone just give them the 30 Trillion they need lol.
1 0
On Oxygen • Jan 11, 2021
Title Oxygen
Enquiring minds want to know if they are going to do a series 2?
0 2
On My Ambulance • Jan 10, 2021
Title My Ambulance
In my perfect world, I would have 2 BL couples in this show, it would be Dr. Peng and Dr. Chalan, plus BKPP but that would be just in my version, I meant to add this to my previous statement but because this comment section doesn't have the edit function I've had to do it separately.
2 1
On My Ambulance • Jan 10, 2021
Title My Ambulance
Do you think they will ever do another series or will it just be a one-off like a lot of shows, I really enjoyed this and I was hoping they would do a series 2 but it looks like that's not going to happen.
0 0
On Make It Right • Dec 8, 2020
Title Make It Right
Why is it so hard to find out what other Movies/Shows the person who played Dew(Mil Sarut Nawapraditkul) has done, there is very little information on him.
1 1
On Chen Henry • Nov 21, 2020
Person Chen Henry
can't believe this is all he's done, such a shame because he is very handsome and a good actor.
2 1
On Tan Jun Ho • Nov 21, 2020
Person Tan Jun Ho
is this all he's done such a shame because he is a good actor and also very handsome.
2 0
On His Cat • Nov 21, 2020
Title His Cat
Really good story completely ruined by the ending. china should really stop doing these because of their stupid censorship imposed by their dumb government, they should either let them do it right or not at all as it really pisses me off. it's about time there government should pull there heads out of there own arses and notice it's 2020 and imposing censorship doesn't make it go away it just makes people even more determined but then what do you expect from a country that obsesses over completely controlling the internet and banning things like facebook. how can they be so technologically advanced but have social values that belong in medieval times?
4 0
On Edison Song • Nov 19, 2020
Person Edison Song
Is HIStory: Stay Away From Me the only movie/show he's done where he plays a BL/Gay character? I would love to see him do a BL series or even a movie but I guess the chances of that are very slim as most actors just use the BL genre as a step up the acting ladder and once they become well-known enough then they never would even consider doing another. I think he is a great actor, amazingly good looking and those eyes get me every time, also his smile is infectious I smile when I see him smile. I think mother nature takes the piss by making people that good looking, it's so unfair, plus being twice his age now (52) I'm old, live in the crappy UK and as I've been told quite a few times over the years I hit 2.5 on the looks scale. Bah humbug.
1 0