News
On My Secret Love • May 30, 2022
Title My Secret Love
Damn people are being so harsh towards this series.. it’s literally been only one Ep .. I’m pretty sure this was intended to be a funny BL y’all be acting too serious about stuff .. anyway support my baby Earth Teerapat 🧎🏽♀️ He deserves it 💜
10 0
Replying to Miss Princy • May 30, 2022
Title My Secret Love
Is the cast different from the pictures and the series I mean the ML hair looks different from the series and…
I’m pretty sure some actors changed cuz for a fact the actor who plays Bare is not in the cast list .. but I found him on insta his @ is Porchaow .. he wasn’t in the trailer either.. idk what happened 🤷🏽♀️
2 0
On A Frozen Flower • Oct 2, 2020
Title A Frozen Flower Spoiler
This movie was an emotional roller coaster like what I literally have no idea wtf I watch like I liked it but what I don’t understand is did Hong Lim ever loved the king? Bc like before he dies he turned his head to look at him like what can someone explain plsss
3 3
Aishiteruki • Jul 20, 2020
Review Antique Bakery
A great movie indeed 10/10 gonna watch again ?
0 0
Replying to yourresidentfudanshi • Jul 19, 2020
Title Mood Indigo
Do I watch Pornographer before or after this?
Yes do watch pornographer first
1 0