Editorials
Replying to moony • May 19, 2021
Title The Rebel Princess
It is appropriate for its time. The marriage among family was very common back then, especially in the royalty.…
Even Queen Elizabeth and Prince Phillip were cousins.Why do you think the Royal family is not attractive? Thank goodness,they brought Kate in and the others started marrying commoners or I shudder to think what the next batch of kids would have looked like....
5 6
Replying to bbiibyxx • Dec 28, 2020
Title A Love So Romantic
did you watch them subbed? if so where?
Viki
0 0
On The Penthouse: War in Life • Dec 22, 2020
Title The Penthouse: War in Life
I find it hilarious how insane Seo Jin can look with just her eyes! I don’t how I can wait for episode 18 to air......
2 1
Replying to Crystal Clear • Dec 15, 2020
Title The Penthouse: War in Life
What's the meaning of Dan Tae's smile at the end?
Just to show how truly twisted he is....
8 1
Replying to Edwina chu • Dec 7, 2020
Title Unique Lady Season 3
Why is it just 1 ep?
There’s 27 episodes
1 0
Replying to chandhrika • Dec 7, 2020
Title Unique Lady Season 3
hope there is season 3. you can do it like external love by replaying , what i mean is you can make only hua and…
27 episodes is what I found out
1 1
Replying to chandhrika • Dec 7, 2020
Title Unique Lady Season 3
seems i am wrong
LOL
1 0