Editorials Replying to UnaSpenser • Apr 30, 2024
Title Lover or Stranger
had the same thought. also, she doesn't remember that she was a violin master, but she can pick locks.
Well,sure that follows😂😂😂What were those writers thinking?
0 0
Replying to Smiley face • Apr 13, 2024
Title My Uncanny Destiny
How was the chemistry between lead and romance
Fantastic!
0 0
Replying to Lisa McLouth • Apr 8, 2024
Title Love's in Sight!
Dramacool
Koi Desu:Yankee Kun to Hakujuou Garu is the full name.It is on dramacool because I’m watching it again
0 0
Replying to Mary • Mar 25, 2024
Title South Wind Knows
please someone tell me that ML’s mother will get what she deserves lol I’m on episode 25 and I’m feeling…
They never get what they deserve….
2 0
Replying to loopzie • Mar 25, 2024
Title South Wind Knows
everyones saying that the chemistrys so good but i dont sense it 😭. Maybe its cuz i dont really like the actress
She’s a bad actress and like you,I have tried and tried to watch dramas that she’s in but,nope. I just can do it. It’s to the point if she’s in something,I won’t even start it.
0 0
Replying to Doremeduck • Mar 17, 2024
Title Love's in Sight!
Where can I watch this??
Dramacool
0 2
On My Uncanny Destiny • Feb 21, 2024
Title My Uncanny Destiny
This was the funniest series I have seen come out of China!
3 1
Replying to Korean White Truck of Do • Jan 27, 2024
Title Marry My Husband
English subtitles? Did it start after you tried to skip back/forward by any chance? Maybe the device you watching…
It DOES happen after I skip or rewind. I have a brand new Firestick so I don’t think that’s the problem. I will try to watch it through without skipping or rewinding to see what happens. Thanks and I love your name
1 1
On Marry My Husband • Jan 26, 2024
Title Marry My Husband
It’s hard to watch .Prime Videos subtitles are missing and/or out of sync. As much money as Jeff Bezos makes on Amazon,you’d think he could hire better translators. I still muddle through because it’s such a great show. I watch some clips on Facebook from the show and I can pick up on the missing dialogue on there.
2 3
On Wrong Carriage, Right Groom • Sep 10, 2023
Title Wrong Carriage, Right Groom
Episodes 17 and 18,what a waste of time…
5 0
Replying to Lisa McLouth • Aug 22, 2023
Title Lost You Forever
Ten Cent Video
.aybe dramacool
1 0
Replying to Prakila • Aug 21, 2023
Title Lost You Forever
Where can I watch the episode 37, 38 and 39 with eng sub .....?....it's an emergency situation....
Ten Cent Video
1 3
Replying to sakie • Aug 10, 2023
Title Lost You Forever
Was Tushan Hou's bio mom a mistress? Was this the main reason why even though he was older than Jing, he wasn't…
She was a maid
1 0
On Lost You Forever • Aug 9, 2023
Title Lost You Forever
Yang Zi was not lying when she said they followed the novel completely for the series.I don’t know how many times I’ll be watching and think I’ve already seen this when in reality,I had just read it.The novel is fantastic too!
11 0
On Lost You Forever • Jul 25, 2023
Title Lost You Forever
Is this going to be a series that breaks my heart?
0 5
Replying to Trish • Jun 7, 2023
Title Woman in a Veil
who does that slimy snake want to marry? who was his wife? how did they get a divorce?
Nam Yoo Jin is the snake and Jung Gyeol is his ex wife. I believe her family had to consent to the divorce because she’s still comatose
0 2
On Woman in a Veil • Jun 7, 2023
Title Woman in a Veil
You would think Ju AeRa soon to be wife,would be hot and sexy . Not old and frumpy. His wife was beautiful ,young and sweet. It is beyond my comprehension him going for the old broad,who is about as evil as they come.I give up.100 episodes? Nope,I don’t have it in me…
0 5
On The Real Has Come! • Jun 7, 2023
Title The Real Has Come!
Really starting to get boring…
1 6
Replying to Vaish • Jun 4, 2023
Title Doctor Cha
This was such a self sabotaged drama! Went from a solid 10 to 2!
To a 2? That seems a little high…
8 1
Replying to Kai Xu Min • Oct 23, 2022
Title My Girlfriend Is an Alien Season 2
I am so looking forward to this after being able to watch Season 1 last 2019. I just thought that it woud have…
Yeah,their teeth really bother me. Good grief,couldn’t they fix them during the lockdown?
1 1