Replying to Ikkyvicky • Jan 21, 2026 Title Can This Love Be Translated? I just finished this drama, and honestly, it was a decent watch, but it had way too many tropes I really dislike,… did they end up together? ml and fl? 1 1
On Can This Love Be Translated? • Jan 21, 2026 Title Can This Love Be Translated? does it have happy or sad ending. please spoil it for me 🙏. also is there obvious love triangle? 1 11
Replying to I am a Bread • Aug 25, 2024 Title Branding in Seongsu watch it... there is a twist Try it and see if u like... I enjoyed it... romance is not the main dish... their chemistry is 🔥 0 0
Replying to I am a Bread • Aug 25, 2024 Title Branding in Seongsu watch it... there is a twist No there is another twist... the ml is not that much negative 0 0
Replying to Fjildeth • Aug 25, 2024 Title Branding in Seongsu OMFG I THOUGHT THE XU CEO WAS THE ML NOOOOO!!!!... I hate the the intern's stupid character. I don't think I can… watch it... there is a twist 2 3
Replying to iwasforcedtomakethis123 • Aug 25, 2024 Title Branding in Seongsu why is it taking so long for the main couple to become lovey dicey bruh 😭 the FL keeps pushing him away and… no the ml will develop... 1 1
Replying to creuser • Oct 29, 2023 Title 2gether my first bl series for me too, it's first bl... loved it 3 0
Replying to I am a Bread • Oct 23, 2023 Title The Good Bad Mother why??? please spoil... was the last ep bad?? I want to start it .... thanks 😊 0 0
On Behind Your Touch • Oct 14, 2023 Title Behind Your Touch Spoiler at the end of eighth episode, she was suspicious of everyone (inclu. her aunt and her crush) except detective moon and her friend ok hui. 0 0
Replying to I am a Bread • Sep 11, 2023 Title The Secret Romantic Guesthouse it lacks story telling.... yeah, sometimes it just doesn't click with u no matter how hard you try to finish it.... 1 0
Replying to I am a Bread • Sep 3, 2023 Title Falling High School Girl and Irresponsible Teacher happy or sad ending please spoil... Why is it open ending?? do they stay with each other? 0 1
Replying to QueenSpringDay • Sep 3, 2023 Title Falling High School Girl and Irresponsible Teacher I did not expect that i would love this drama as much as I am now, given the problematic premise. I just watched… happy or sad ending 1 3
Replying to Eleison • Aug 31, 2023 Title The Secret Romantic Guesthouse I enjoyed this, for the most part! However, there was something about it that was off, and I can't put my finger… it lacks story telling.... 2 2
On Here We Meet Again • Aug 31, 2023 Title Here We Meet Again couldn't watch becoz of the horrendous sub 2 3
On The Good Bad Mother • Aug 30, 2023 Title The Good Bad Mother I couldn't watch episode 1... it's not because it was bad... but I felt really bad for the father... The urge to help him... 😭😟😞 2 0
Replying to abece • Aug 30, 2023 Title The Good Bad Mother seperti biasa ending selalu jelek memaksakanscoreepisode 1-13 8/10episode 14 2/10 why??? please spoil... was the last ep bad?? I want to start it .... 1 3
On The Good Bad Mother • Aug 30, 2023 Title The Good Bad Mother his mother... She is not right... but She must have had it hard...she loved her husband but he died... it must be heartbreaking... and sudden.... 3 0
Replying to I am a Bread • Aug 29, 2023 Title Here We Meet Again is there any love triangle? is there any break up (if so, is it annoying)? thanks ☺️ 0 1
Replying to Little Orange • Aug 28, 2023 Title Here We Meet Again It was a very nice drama. The female lead was very cute and ml was also very romantic and charming liked very… is there any love triangle? is there any break up (if so, is it annoying)? 1 7
Replying to racey98 • Aug 28, 2023 Person Yang Zi You should defs try LYF. Best drama ever no caps. You would love it. mmm, I will try...is it sad ending??? 0 1
she loved her husband but he died... it must be heartbreaking... and sudden....
is it sad ending???